1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

The market is now on a uptrend...and likely to touch 5800 with low volumes....

Weekly chart still showing negative bias..........

there is possibility of a huge correction from there but upside is limited to 5900

Madmax

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Yes links are broken. Does anyone have any new links to download stuff. Please pm me or post here.
thanks

Relish

Yes links are broken. Does anyone have any new links to download stuff. Please pm me or post here.
thanks
Check this one is working or not? remove spacing and login on site

http://www. 4shared.com/zip/GiMpp6Ug/RAJ_MTP_FOR_NSE_NIFTY_BANKNIFT. html

Check this one is working or not? remove spacing and login on site

http://www. 4shared.com/zip/GiMpp6Ug/RAJ_MTP_FOR_NSE_NIFTY_BANKNIFT. html
This is for Version 3.0 which have time bomb to expire......updated version is 3.2, Raj .. links are no longer valid for Version 3.2 , pls look into it.

Relish

The links on 1231 are not working yet. Please guide me as I thought the latest versions are available here, otherwise, please direct me to the correct link.

Regards,
RA
This version was only valid till 20th Oct this year!
Check this one Credit goes to Raj

Last edited:

The links are working.
healthraj ji the link in post given in your signature are not working i tried myself (3.2 version of stock screener.)

i know its annoying but it will be helpfull if you could post the link again....

thank you
Ritesh

PS: i went through the thread and cound not found any other link for screener...

this is the screenshot of what i get when i click the links in post where your signature leads too :)

Last edited: