Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

murthymsr

If the thread are posted in the appropriate forums like 'Software" or Books, etc you can find them in that particular forum. The forum is arranged subjectwise.
dear ger06, other members & Traderji,

this subject has been raised a few times and forum members are yet to get find an easy way to get access to the different softwares developed/ posted by developer-members.

to partly overcome the difficulties expressed by members, i propose that i will open a new thread which provides links to all such in-house developed/ posted software with a brief description.
traderji my please keep the post floatong (ON TOP).

all developers may notify the releases, additions & revisions to their software in this thread along-with their posting in their respective software threads.
the floating post with links to software & version information will be updated periodically.

i believe that this arrangement will serve the purpose within the available facilities.

ger06 and other members may post their comments and traderji may give consent.

thanks for the wonderful experience @ traderji.com
MurthyMSR

Traderji

Super Moderator
Great idea Murthy!

One can start a new thread with the important links in that forum and I could make it a Sticky so that the thread always remains at the top of that particular forum.

murthymsr

Great idea Murthy!

One can start a new thread with the important links in that forum and I could make it a Sticky so that the thread always remains at the top of that particular forum.
Dear Traderji

thanks for your consent & readiness to make the post sticky.

i will be making a post in the forum "Development of Software Utilities" with some of the links and will notify you to keep it sticky. this single post will provide the links to ALL software posted. this may be a long post but a single one, which covers all important downloadable software & data files.

the links will be edited/ added from time to time and in a few days, we may have a ready reference to all important software & data files posted in various threads of traderji by members.

as time goes on, we may classify & make into sections depending upon the type.

MurthyMSR

Last edited:

murthymsr

can any body transfer motilal oswal my broker data in to real time meta stock or amibroker.?

can any body transfer 5 paisa.com tt5 terminal real time data into meta stock or amibroker?

can any body transfer motilal oswal my broker data in to real time meta stock or amibroker.?

can any body transfer 5 paisa.com tt5 terminal real time data into meta stock or amibroker?
Hi,

Please post your queries in the relevant sections. In this case - "Data feeds, Software section,etc". You will get answers only there, and surely not here.
[You can enable the "Private messaging", so that we can post to you privately.]

Praveen.

we find at the bottom of the traderji home page:

i feel the time indicated is US EST.

if so, we may have IST, as most of the boarders and the markets 'live' in india.
if that is not possible, at least, the text "US EST" may be added next to the time.

thanks.

sir,
sir i need xl files.files which can be refreshed after every 1 or 2 min
automatically and shows green and red colour shows
stock s which cross 3 day moving average continuosly
so that we can buy it for day trading. will u please
make it for traderji?
thanks
s.r.patel

Traderji,

The site is very educative and informative. Above all, it comes 'free'. Wonderful. I hv a suggestion that any posting on any thread should be 'last one on top', rather than being in decending order. This can save a lot of time who wish to go thr:.

Secondly, I wish that more and more members should bring any malpractices being encountered anywhere in any field, not only just in share broking or about brokers. This will create a fear physchology amongst any traders who take their clients for granted and help the victims to deal with effectively. In our day-today activities we come across many events which makes poor/innocents to suffer silently.

For example, I read an article about SSKI selling shares without consent. Can any one expect this to happen?. If happened should any one ignore this?. As this has been brought to the notices of atleast hundred, I hope many will take care to reconcile/observe their holdings on day-today basis.

Best wishes to traderji.

Status
Not open for further replies.