Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkjha30

Hi Traderji
I noticed that stocks_alertz has posted 21 messages in all threads with same two line note requesting members intersted in receiving alerts to subscribe to a particular email.I think this is either computerised insertion or the person is interested in soliciting customrs in the forum and thereby polluting the threads

If he is not genuine please remove him at once.
Regards
Pankaj

murthymsr

hi all,

21 posts in 31 minutes, in different threads with the same meaasage must be a forum record :D :D :D

murthymsr

Hi! Traderji,

Would it be possible to add the following parameter in the Advanced Search section "Search by exact phrase"

This would save a lot of time for all members.

Thanks & regards,
Amit

murthymsr

we find at the bottom of the traderji home page:

Most users ever online was 380, 7th May 2006 at 05:54 AM.
i feel the time indicated is US EST.

if so, we may have IST, as most of the boarders and the markets 'live' in india.
if that is not possible, at least, the text "US EST" may be added next to the time.

thanks.

AJAY

Dear Tradrji!,
I found some of the members are creating threads everyday even for a regular posting on the same topic. Despite the requests also this practice is continueing. If this continues like this, there is a danger for some less active threads- which are of great value- will go to several pages back and the utility value might not be taken out by the users. So, I request you to take necessary steps to avoid this impending danger.

Thanks and regards

AJAY

AJAY said:
Dear Tradrji!,
I found some of the members are creating threads everyday even for a regular posting on the same topic. Despite the requests also this practice is continueing. If this continues like this, there is a danger for some less active threads- which are of great value- will go to several pages back and the utility value might not be taken out by the users. So, I request you to take necessary steps to avoid this impending danger.

Thanks and regards

AJAY
Dear Traderji,

I agree with AJAY........starting a New Thread may be moderated by your goodself or some senior members only be allowed for new thread...

Best Regards,

K S Kachhwaha

trader21

Dear Traderji,
I wish to unsubscribe from all threads but cud not find the way in user-cp. pls help.
thanx
lohiya.

lohiya said:
Dear Traderji,
I wish to unsubscribe from all threads but cud not find the way in user-cp. pls help.
thanx
lohiya.
Goto 'Quick Link' & select edit profile. In the 'Control Panel' (Left side of page) you will find a link for 'List Subscription'....click on it...you will get all your subscribe Thread......in the right side you will find check box for every thread......select thread you want to unsubscribe....& select 'Delete' in the bottom...

To directly go to your subscribe thread login to Traderji Forum & click here - http://www.traderji.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

Dear Traderji
Good day...

The softwares & links are posted along with the threads by the valued members.
But after few days as the threads get past, and the links / software zip files r not possible to find easily.It take lot of time for searching if one doesnot remember the heading.

In this regard if a section is made as "DOWN LOADS" so that all the zip files, links, softwares will be available at one place & will not be difficult to find them.

Regards..

Traderji

Super Moderator
Dear Traderji
Good day...

The softwares & links are posted along with the threads by the valued members.
But after few days as the threads get past, and the links / software zip files r not possible to find easily.It take lot of time for searching if one doesnot remember the heading.

In this regard if a section is made as "DOWN LOADS" so that all the zip files, links, softwares will be available at one place & will not be difficult to find them.

Regards..
If the thread are posted in the appropriate forums like 'Software" or Books, etc you can find them in that particular forum. The forum is arranged subjectwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.