why put price is not increasing

pratapvb

next weak is expiry....in last 10 days OTM option time decay will be fast....so even 30-50 pts NF moving down everyday...will still mean put price could be same....so decide when you want to take it out

pratapvb

pratap please guide me what I will do, I got 1000 qnt at the price of appr Rs.30
what will you earn by sq-off @Rs4....13% if what you invested?

Dec18th is RBI....if RBI hikes rate for any reason....mkt will crack....if not will go up

so now it is a question of w8ing 2 days and hoping for an RBI break...but that day postsay 11.10 odd after the initial volatility around 11am mkt still is going up....then may have to cut losses and get back what you can....

and in future please consider why you are entring a trade...when does that view get negated and money management, etc

mastermind007

God is there...but he has better and more important things to do for the universe than doing some miracles in the markets.

Smart_trade
But what God himself was LONG on market?

mastermind007

what will you earn by sq-off @Rs4....13% if what you invested?

Dec18th is RBI....if RBI hikes rate for any reason....mkt will crack....if not will go up

so now it is a question of w8ing 2 days and hoping for an RBI break...but that day postsay 11.10 odd after the initial volatility around 11am mkt still is going up....then may have to cut losses and get back what you can....

and in future please consider why you are entring a trade...when does that view get negated and money management, etc
I think with election looming on the horizon, RBI will do nothing to send market down....