why put price is not increasing

@Ravi
it's different trade, I am in loss because I listen to others, I am not taking my own decision. this time I traded again for strike 5800 since last time tips given by agent was right and I got profit too from that, and I cleared little of my loan also, but this time I think whatever I got last time I am going to loose I guess.

@livetotrade that thread last update was in 22nd November by me, this is december

LivetoTrade

@Ravi
it's different trade, I am in loss because I listen to others, I am not taking my own decision. this time I traded again for strike 5800 since last time tips given by agent was right and I got profit too from that, and I cleared little of my loan also, but this time I think whatever I got last time I am going to loose I guess.

@livetotrade that thread last update was in 22nd November by me, this is december
The earlier ones were also Dec puts, so I assumed that "greed" made you to hold to the trade :p

LivetoTrade

More losing, more fitness tests, lot more experience, if you can then still endure, you will get moulded. :)

NIFTY/SENSEX will come down because christmas is coming,, so all foreign investors,indian investors will remove little little money, world market will become red, nifty goes down, etc etc...any complements comments will be appreciated............ :)

Still having hope :)

mastermind007

Hi all, i noticed that when nifty increases then put price will decrease but, now nifty is going -ve but still my put size is not increasing why

I am having 5800 put 1000 qnty current price is about Rs.3/- why so ?
Because all Puts are not equal!!

You've taken a huge risk in deep OTM option. It will see serious activity only if Nifty drops below 5900 in a next day or two.

Such an occurence is not very likely, so either enjoy your donation or salvage whats left of it.

mastermind007

http://www.traderji.com/equities/90961-any-predictions-about-26th-dec-nifty-3.html#post901080

trade_beginner said:
I got my money back yesterday with some profit @stock72
http://www.traderji.com/equities/909...tml#post901080
trade_beginner said:
if not coming down I will be in 100% loss no money left even to buy call to average waiting for december salary....
waiting for miracle

:confused:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

The Mirror has two faces!!!