Whats up with EDUCOMP?

bunny

Bunny,

I thought that perhaps i am the oldest in this forum ( 61+ ),but i am happy to have company in Mr.Majumdar. Both cherishing young Guru in Bunny.
Better Late than Never.
On 12th,though Green,the low of the day was lower than 10th.Even then,is it alright to go long? Also,beyond the supply zone,if the vol increases,could we go long for higher targets

Best of luck,

ranga
Hi Ranga uncle,
It looks good for a long, but I would suggest wait a bit till some clear signal is seen.

Also, increased volume does not mean always better for long. Sometimes it could be distribution.

I suggest you come to this thread.

SavantGarde

Perhaps Another Way To Play EDUCOMP On Intraday....Is 30 Or 60 Min TF

After Completion Of The First Candle....Take The OHLC.....Of The Candle...Calculate The Camarilla Points....To Trade Upto 3 Candles (On 60 Min.TF) Thereafter, Once Fourth Candle Of The Day Is Complete & One May Re-Calculate Camarilla Of The 4th Candle....To Trade Further For The Remaining Session

This Is Presuming One Is Aware Of Camarilla & How To Trade It...If Not Please Check Mr.Rajendrani's Thread About Camarilla

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

rangarajan

Perhaps Another Way To Play EDUCOMP On Intraday....Is 30 Or 60 Min TF

After Completion Of The First Candle....Take The OHLC.....Of The Candle...Calculate The Camarilla Points....To Trade Upto 3 Candles (On 60 Min.TF) Thereafter, Once Fourth Candle Of The Day Is Complete & One May Re-Calculate Camarilla Of The 4th Candle....To Trade Further For The Remaining Session

This Is Presuming One Is Aware Of Camarilla & How To Trade It...If Not Please Check Mr.Rajendrani's Thread About Camarilla

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Savant,
This is what i infer from yr above post & pl correct if wrong.
60TF,11am,take Camarila up to 14hr.Take candle at 14hr ie 13-14 ,cal cam & trade till close.Right.Or is it 10-14hr to be taken for trading from 14-15.30. is it applicable for all scrips for intraday,both,short & long.

ranga

SavantGarde

Hi Rangarajan,

The First Part As Elaborated By You Is Correct....
Is Not Applicable.....To All Scrips...But There Maybe A Few More That Could Be Profitable With This Strategy.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Savant,
This is what i infer from yr above post & pl correct if wrong.
60TF,11am,take Camarila up to 14hr.Take candle at 14hr ie 13-14 ,cal cam & trade till close.Right.Or is it 10-14hr to be taken for trading from 14-15.30. is it applicable for all scrips for intraday,both,short & long.

ranga

sibumajumdar

Bunny,

I thought that perhaps i am the oldest in this forum ( 61+ ),but i am happy to have company in Mr.Majumdar. Both cherishing young Guru in Bunny.
Better Late than Never.
On 12th,though Green,the low of the day was lower than 10th.Even then,is it alright to go long? Also,beyond the supply zone,if the vol increases,could we go long for higher targets

Best of luck,

ranga
Mr Rangarajan,

U R most welcome to our veterans club. Thanks & best of luck to the world of trading. Do u feel we can do something worth in this field in our ripe age?

SM

See,
its at 4,136+
I am still wondering the huge volume splurge in the last one hour
(Wondring usually selling happens but in this case, did so much of buy out occured??)

rangarajan

See,
its at 4,136+
I am still wondering the huge volume splurge in the last one hour
(Wondring usually selling happens but in this case, did so much of buy out occured??)
This share is not obeying any technicals on any day.:mad:
S/L on either side is always far away & still not sure of it.:confused:
Given up intra in this counter.:p

ranga

sibumajumdar

This share is not obeying any technicals on any day.:mad:
S/L on either side is always far away & still not sure of it.:confused:
Given up intra in this counter.:p

ranga
Mr Rajan, What i do is put a buy order 100.00 below the current price & then a few orders below 150.00, 200.00. Today i put sell order for my holding at 50.00, 90.00, 130.00 more than the mkt price. And i could get very good average. Bcz this stock's usual range is 150 to 350. U can try with some modification. Thanks & hapy trading......SM

rangarajan

Mr Rajan, What i do is put a buy order 100.00 below the current price & then a few orders below 150.00, 200.00. Today i put sell order for my holding at 50.00, 90.00, 130.00 more than the mkt price. And i could get very good average. Bcz this stock's usual range is 150 to 350. U can try with some modification. Thanks & hapy trading......SM
SMji,

So you do not want me to give up & accept defeat.

Fine! Tomorrow,i would follow your path & give you feed back.

Thank you,

ranga

Which trading account allows that?