Whats up with EDUCOMP?

sibumajumdar

Thanks - that was easy :thumb:
Dear Bunny,

Earlier i was only considering movement of price line. Now i understood that vol plays a vital role in price movement & before initiate any trade we shld keep an eod charts in mind. am i correct? Thanks for your elaboration. 2 doubts please. Vols shown in red & green. Any significance for reading charts. This logic of vol/price should work while day trading ? Thanks again 2 U & also SuperProgramm for raising this topic. Happy trading......SM

bunny

Dear Bunny,

Earlier i was only considering movement of price line. Now i understood that vol plays a vital role in price movement & before initiate any trade we shld keep an eod charts in mind. am i correct? Thanks for your elaboration. 2 doubts please. Vols shown in red & green. Any significance for reading charts. This logic of vol/price should work while day trading ? Thanks again 2 U & also SuperProgramm for raising this topic. Happy trading......SM
The green vol bars means price increased on that day's closing. Red means losing on that day.

I don't do day trading, so I don't know if it would work, but mostly it may work.

When you are studying the volume near the price line, study if there is any increase in price spread and volume as the price approaches the resistance or support line.

sudoku1

technicals >

11_____
___,-"::::::::"=._,_@___
\______________________/ sinks on a close below 3520 2morow
]

rangarajan

Some addition:
If you see the volume spike on Aug 10, you know that a lot of professional activity was going on in this day. So you would rather wait to see what happens on the next day. If the price moves up or remains at that level, you know that some big pocket is absorbing the selling at that level. Then you you can conveniently go long.

PS: Backtest means testing with historical data.
Bunny,

I thought that perhaps i am the oldest in this forum ( 61+ ),but i am happy to have company in Mr.Majumdar. Both cherishing young Guru in Bunny.
Better Late than Never.
On 12th,though Green,the low of the day was lower than 10th.Even then,is it alright to go long? Also,beyond the supply zone,if the vol increases,could we go long for higher targets

Best of luck,

ranga