WEBOTRON : Powerful Technical Analysis Software for non technical persons...

once you download the Zip file. Create one new folder on your machine. Then extract all the files in that folder. you would see number of files in the folder. subsequant to that you would see onesub folder called input. in this input folder you need to download bhavecopy file for last 200 days from NSE site. Once these files are downlaoded in input folder you have to run the files there is special icon in the folder by named run. double click on the icon the rest will be done autometicaly. after first instalation you need to do this everyday with new bhav copy please note

Dear Mr.Linkon

i have downloaded webtron and bhav copy using bhavyait software for 8 months, and run the run.bat as u have explained. but i am not getting any chart. it says data list is to short it needs 200 days data. please help

with regards

ravi

linkon7

Dear Mr.Linkon

i have downloaded webtron and bhav copy using bhavyait software for 8 months, and run the run.bat as u have explained. but i am not getting any chart. it says data list is to short it needs 200 days data. please help

with regards

ravi
maybe 8 months of data does not make 200 trading days. Why dont u download 12 months of data and then run the run.bat file....

Dear sir,
Can you please mention which is more effective system in the software which gives more positive results. for last one month I tried to trade on system Momentum but it did not give desired results:clap:

hi

download the software which is a zip file. right clik on that and select extract to webtron. a folder by name webotron will be created. double clik on that. u will find a folder by name webtron stocks. double clik and u will find input folder. if this dont work, uninstall the soft restart and download again do the above procedure again.

linkon7

sir,
can i use it for equity day trading?
Hey, just have a look that i found managed forex trading
sir , i downloaded the software and unzipped.but i can not find any subfolder named input.pls help me...in which folder is input contains?
this is basically a end of day software, u can use it for swing trading but not good for day trading.

I think u downloaded the software from its website. That has been modified a bit and uploaded in rapid share. the link u'll find in this thread somewhere.

dear linkon

i am not a day trader. how to use webtron for shortterm investment like for 1 week or 15 days. what are the indicator to follow. also how to use for nifty options.

regards