VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You certainly did lot of research for getting a good deal. All the best buddy . The Hybrid plans are certainly a better way of doing business.

Best Wishes. :thumb:
Thanks bro,
Unless we make some effort from our side we should not expect to get the best.
consider these figures for the charges /cr
--------------------VPS(10rs)------------TSO(15rs)--------
1.Equity(Intra)------1658.878 rs--------1886.97---
2.Equity(Deliv.)------10408.878rs-------11436.97--
3.Futures------------813.372rs---------1013..37--
4.Options------------7904.972rs--------9127.45--
5.Curr.Futures-------212.248rs----------429.10--
6.Curr.Option--------5481.932rs---------6985.31--
-----------------------------------------------------

So anyone can see that VPS comes out to be cheaper plus you get additional advantages over TSO as i have mentioned in earlier post. So why would anyone want to go with TSO when we have better option.

Hi Softy and Rocky...

How is this VPS banner.
Since I am not able to display the flash banner here I am posting the link.
http://fs02n4.sendspace.com/dl/07addaef5390913decb91346cfddcf15/51b4be1e4ef268b4/a9mp40/VPS%20AD%20SAMPLE.swf

Have a look at it and give me feedback to improve this flash.

Qreous...
Quite good. The Banner is indeed explanatory.

How did you get this banner ? Have you designed it buddy ?

:thumb:

PS: A pinch of higher speed in changing the slide will be more effective , I think so .

Quite good. The Banner is indeed explanatory.

How did you get this banner ? Have you designed it buddy ?

:thumb:

PS: A pinch of higher speed in changing the slide will be more effective , I think so .
Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, I have designed it with the help of one software.
Did you mentioned slide staying time(3 seconds) for each slides or slide transition time(1 second) from one slide to another(hiding previous slide and showing new one).

Qreous...

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for your response.
Yes, I have designed it with the help of one software.
Did you mentioned slide staying time(3 seconds) for each slides or slide transition time(1 second) from one slide to another(hiding previous slide and showing new one).

Qreous...
The slide staying time [3 seconds] seems a pinch longer. Its purely my opinion and so please consider it just as a suggestion. I watched the ad like I am watching the info for the first time and so this thing clicked my mind. :)

soft_trader

soft_trader

Somebody who has joined VPS for commodities trading please can you share your experience with their ODIN platform performance etc.
Hi Rocky,

I opened both equity and commodity account with VPS and till date I only traded in commodities with them.

Installing ODIN is extremely cumbersome process. ODIN itself is an ancient platform. After installing a bunch of setups then the executive from VPS has done several registry editings and so on. Also ODIN can't be installed on any other drive other than C:

ODIN is not a good platform for trade, this is my personal opinion. For example there are no modify or cancel button available in ODIN. To modify/cancel you have to right click on the order from the order book and then select modify/cancel from the menu, this is irritating.

Charting is horrible to say atleast. This is not only with VPS but with ODIN itself.

Personally I would prefer Nest over ODIN.

Do let me know if you have any other queries.

Hi,

For those who are using ODIN with VPS in windows 7.

You can take backup of registry entries of ODIN in your system after VPS team completed installation of ODIN.

The main hassle in installing ODIN is entering the registry values.

By taking backup of ODIN registry entries you can easily add all registry values in a single click.

To do this... do the following...

Go to Start button...
in Search programs and files box type regedit and Press enter.

It will open the following window.

In Registry Editor window....
Navigate to Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > ODIN

Right click on ODIN folder and choose Export as shown below.

Choose a folder.... Give a name you wish.... Click save....That's all...

Happy Trading...
Qreous.

Status
Not open for further replies.