VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soft_trader

Hey Soft Trader , you have done it again. Making things easier for others to judge the services of a broker. :thumb:

You update this thread of VPS about their mistakes and they realise their mistake very swiftly . This is really very good. :)

Can you tell about their platform performance ? Are the quotes smooth ?

Thanks. :clapping:
Thanks for your words rockyrobust. :)

The customer service of VPS is really good. After posting here about S.tax they called me within 2 minutes, and admitted their mistake and assured me that it would be rectified at their end immediately. How cool is that :cool:

Platform is NSE NOW for Equity, so it is same with every broker. And VPS ODIN is also very smooth in quotes updates and order execution. But installing ODIN is very complicated (for all brokers), but no need to worry VPS installed it. :)

Thanks for your words rockyrobust. :)

The customer service of VPS is really good. After posting here about S.tax they called me within 2 minutes, and admitted their mistake and assured me that it would be rectified at their end immediately. How cool is that :cool:

Platform is NSE NOW for Equity, so it is same with every broker. And VPS ODIN is also very smooth in quotes updates and order execution. But installing ODIN is very complicated (for all brokers), but no need to worry VPS installed it. :)
Thanks for the update Softy . :)

By what time you get the ECN's for your trades done through VPS and do you get sms updates from VPS for your trades ?

Also within how many days will you be trying a test withdrawal ?

Thanks.

soft_trader

Thanks for the update Softy . :)

By what time you get the ECN's for your trades done through VPS and do you get sms updates from VPS for your trades ?

Also within how many days will you be trying a test withdrawal ?

Thanks.
As of now I am trading in Commodity. Getting ECN and SMS on next day before 12PM.

So VPS Share ads are Live now on Traderji.

Now I think that they must be starting their official thread shortly.

:)

NB: The Ad Banner of VPS Share is not clickable yet . The Link to their website through the banner ad needs to be hyperlinked.

Last edited:
So VPS Share ads are Live now on Traderji.

Now I think that they must be starting their official thread shortly.

:)

NB: The Ad Banner of VPS Share is not clickable yet . The Link to their website through the banner ad needs to be hyperlinked.
I am waiting for VPS staff to be here at traderji for fruitful discussions.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.