Unit-Linked Insurance Plans (ULIP)

Dear Mr. Sampan,
dont look ulips as an investment option.
do u know for that 15 k premium u have paid u could have taken insurance for rs. 7.5 lakhs?
its like it gives u protection during asset accumulation phase where a mutual fund doesnt.
some might suggest u a mix of term plan and mutual fund because of high allocation charges, but u still can find good ulips with little charges because now the competition is huge

I am new to the world of MF, well i invest in equity.
i want 2 invest 100000(1lac)at a time in MF this week only. dont want any insurance & dont have any tax problems. ready 2 lock my amount for 1 to 3 years. can nebody plz suggest exact names of some gud quality funds for good returns. & across which sectors.
thank u all

Hi I am very new just now joined this site. I work in a call centre, previously my tax usually used to cust as 800, 900 like that. Now from past 4 or 5 mnths it cuts as 4500, 4300, 4280 like that. Can you ppl suggest me to invest exactly where. I can save every month 2000 rs so how can I get a tax benefit and whats the smart way to invest in what so that I can reap the benefit of getting profits also.

Hi I am very new just now joined this site. I work in a call centre, previously my tax usually used to cust as 800, 900 like that. Now from past 4 or 5 mnths it cuts as 4500, 4300, 4280 like that. Can you ppl suggest me to invest exactly where. I can save every month 2000 rs so how can I get a tax benefit and whats the smart way to invest in what so that I can reap the benefit of getting profits also.
Hello!
All depends on your risk appetite. Tax saving instruments like PPF, NSC, long term FD etc are safe ones. If you can take sufficient risk, go for SIP in some good ELSS. For the latter, you can search thread on ELSS at traderji.
Happy investing.
mr india

Re: suggest good child policy

If your still looking for child plan.... the best plan is with kotak 'Head Start future protect' return are good plus tripple protection which very few ULIP provideing.....

Hi,
I want to take a good child policy for my baby aged 2 months. Can any body suggest a good insurane policy.

Re: which is best ULIP

Hi,

Before i suggest you which plan to go... Please make it clear in your mind the investment horizon would be 10 or +10 year in ULIP... to have some good valuable return...

Now the thing which you have to notice when you choose any ULIP is plan by judgeing.... Two most important things..

a) Charges company chargeing for
b) most important the plan growth engine (Funds in offer)

By considering this i would suggest please look for kotak new smart Advantage which not only provide 100% allocation while the five star rated fund in offering.....

similarly in terms of return Tata Aiz is also good ulip plan... But only problem is charges which high.....

for further detail you just contact me netime... akhil.tan@**********

Dear All,

As i am new to ULIP. can anyone give the Conclusion which ULIP should i take for a Long Term
In the Above Seniors are mentioned HDFC and Bajaj and LIC
or ICICI which is good once pleas suggest so that i can invest.

Regards
SNB.

Hello chandan,

As mrindia told... as you told u can invest upto 2000 pm means 24000 year... now there is many avenue which u can choose from as mrindia given ppf, nsc etc... but things more depends on what you actualy looking for & are u risk avare or bold to take risk.... or a cautious investor different avenue help you in different sort....

Hello!
All depends on your risk appetite. Tax saving instruments like PPF, NSC, long term FD etc are safe ones. If you can take sufficient risk, go for SIP in some good ELSS. For the latter, you can search thread on ELSS at traderji.
Happy investing.
mr india