Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Holding period was longer, but rewarding

Tuna

Sure Bro, 3 EMA OBV is just used for smoothening the underlying OBV. I tried earlier with 5 EMA, but it was lagging. See, I started using this OBV things on my chart ever since Mr. Varun Sir explained the benefit of OBV. All I did, instead of using the core OBV, I am using 3 EMA to minimize whipsaws.

RSI on OVB is my brainchild, I guess I discussed this system not so long back on BTS thread.

My Trading Concept # .... (The Untested Monster)

But the catch is not there. one have to be a little more observant :) .

When I started testing this system, it was good, but suddenly win-rates fell drastically as the market was changing the directions so abruptly.

You might have seen that I forced an off-time on myself from MCX Crude last week to check how to cope with this market.

Guess, I got it. I will reveal - but can you tell me what is changed on this system and why? Question is open to all who follow my trades.

Hint: Answer is not on the chart.

Last edited:

dreammerchant

Sure Bro, 3 EMA OBV is just used for smoothening the underlying OBV. I tried earlier with 5 EMA, but it was lagging. See, I started using this OBV things on my chart ever since Mr. Varun Sir explained the benefit of OBV. All I did, instead of using the core OBV, I am using 3 EMA to minimize whipsaws.

RSI on OVB is my brainchild, I guess I discussed this system not so long back on BTS thread.

But the catch is not there. one have to be a little more observant :) .

When I started testing this system, it was good, but suddenly win-rates fell drastically as the market was changing the directions so abruptly.

You might have seen that I forced an off-time on myself from MCX Crude last week to check how to cope with this market.

Guess, I got it. I will reveal - but can you tell me what is changed on this system and why? Question is open to all who follow my trades.

Hint: Answer is not on the chart.
EMA in your price pane changed from 100 to 200, that's the only change I can see

DM

Tuna

Nope, not correct answer, you missed the hint. Think what was failing the system few days ago. What was the enemy? Once you know that you will find the answer.

This is the reason I stress so much on trading theories before jumping into a practical system.

dreammerchant

Nope, not correct answer, you missed the hint. Think what was failing the system few days ago. What was the enemy? Once you know that you will find the answer.

This is the reason I stress so much on trading theories before jumping into a practical system.
The crude was in consolidation mode for the past two weeks, it was travelling back and forth within a range, that's the reason y I personally didn't trade in crude, until I see a clear direction I wanted to melt myself away from crude.

I believe that u r also mentionimg the same.

If I'm wrong I'll wait for your answer

DM

Tuna

The crude was in consolidation mode for the past two weeks, it was travelling back and forth within a range, that's the reason y I personally didn't trade in crude, until I see a clear direction I wanted to melt myself away from crude.

I believe that u r also mentionimg the same.

If I'm wrong I'll wait for your answer

DM
Almost there:thumb: . Now tell me, what was the ask? I want to trade even on that market with same system. What shall I do to keep win-rate intact?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Almost there:thumb: . Now tell me, what was the ask? I want to trade even on that market with same system. What shall I do to keep win-rate intact?
You will take the help of astrology. :D :clap:

Tuna

Ok it is getting late. Got some important meetings tomorrow guys. Keep this post flagged, I will explain what I did. To keep the fun intact - some more hint for the treasure hunt:

1. Direction during volatile market or accumulation / distribution phase causing whipsaws

2. Chinese Menu of trading system on the internet

3. The Concept of MTF(Multi Time Frame) of the Holi Grail System

Have fun till them. Explanation on weekend. Good Night .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.