Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftytaurus

Hi Tuna
Thanks for all the threads started by you.Its very nice of you to share your trading knowledge with us.
In january, I couldnt come in TJ Forum due to some personal work.Now I am back & reading your thread.
I trade in NSE in Futures...now I am thinking about crude trading also..Your thread will give many ideas on crude trading..
Its long back, when I was so much intrested in astrology..& read so many books ..& what you said I am totally agree..I also think horoscope is just your marksheet of all the karma of last births..it shows your strength & weaknesses..so in this birth, you should use your strenghth & work on weaknesses..you have a very good knowledge of astrology..lets start a seprate thread on it..
thanks again for sharing all knowledge
thanks

newtrader101

For example, if you are arguing with your Boss all the time or cheating the Govt or Administration (Boss, Govt,King etc) are ruled by Sun - so you are deteriorating the quality of Sun. As a result on your next birth you will get a poor Sun placement
This is a revelation...

Thanks a ton for taking the pains to explain...

newtrader101

Hi Tuna
Thanks for all the threads started by you.Its very nice of you to share your trading knowledge with us.
In january, I couldnt come in TJ Forum due to some personal work.Now I am back & reading your thread.
I trade in NSE in Futures...now I am thinking about crude trading also..Your thread will give many ideas on crude trading..
Its long back, when I was so much intrested in astrology..& read so many books ..& what you said I am totally agree..I also think horoscope is just your marksheet of all the karma of last births..it shows your strength & weaknesses..so in this birth, you should use your strenghth & work on weaknesses..you have a very good knowledge of astrology..lets start a seprate thread on it..
thanks again for sharing all knowledge
thanks
Absolutely. We do need a thread on Astrology.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Booked +18 on short, late afternoon, could not post.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Booked -30 pips Loss. Violated system, tried to call Bottom.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Booked +30 pips on Short.

Net earning for day is 0. Disgusting.
Same here bro.. first loss i entered with risk of 0.8%.

latest short trade, due to miscalculation entered with 0.2% risk :annoyed:
and got 1:6 profit.. = 1.25%. cut brokerage.. kuch nahi aaya. :mad:

plzz find the attchment.Of course it should have been the target if any body had shorted it earlier.i was nt at my computer.Ithink this median line should nt violate..other wise crude may go down still further.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.