Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
haha.. day low tuta...!

After a long time i witnessed day high and day low both..
Yeap on my pattern matching I marked these kind of days with the name "Bitchy Barbie" - Short ko le duba on the first session and on the evening session it screwed the long.

Tuna

4 of my systems (1 hour BB CCI, D-60-15 mins STI Flip MTF, VWAP-STI 3 mins and the present one under testing OVB, EMA, STI 5 mins) all painting different pictures opposing each other.

Not a kind of day I can trade. And see price now crossed 3615 again - Not a day for trading for me we deal with mono-bias throughout. Stepping out of the screen guys. See u tomorrow.

Tuna

Not trading tonight mostly (mostly) - but will keep system open and will post if I take any. Want to dedicate today's evening In practice of astrology. Been neglecting for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Hey Arjit, yes that's the real side of me. :)

Today studying D2 (Hora Chart) - wealth accumulation once more. You may consider me mad, but I am trying to merge planetary position with my trading systems. My father was a great astrologer (by profession a banker in public service bank). I still remember my days in school when I used to be among top ranker and he predicted I am going to blow it during my 12th for few years- and I phoo phooed him, only to find him right. I sometimes really feel if he was around, I would have learnt so much from him.

Coming back to the point, do we know that every hour of our days is ruled by one unique planet. So as per Hora astrology, if you take some decision on a particular day (not possible in this age of capitalism, else people will call us superstitious) in a particular hour which is favourable according to the ruling planet (Say applying for Job, and current hora hours is of planet who governs your 10th house and favourable in your birth chart) - you odd of getting the application to land in hand of right employer is much higher.

So coming to wealth - say my favourable planet is MARS in my hora and I took the trade (of course following my system) - the chances of me getting the trade in my favour is much higher.

I did this - was amazed how many times it was proved correct. Did I always win such trade? No. May be I took a wrong signal - how the trade goes is like below:

Say the hora of MARS was (10-30 to 11-30) - till that time the price will not do much MAE (Maximum Adverse Excursion) to hit my SL and may not hit the profit zone in a great way either (so it was not giving profit, but protecting me from loss), but as soon as 11-30 am over (say next is Venus Hora from 11-30 am onwards for 2 hours) - the price will go extremely against me hitting my SL.

So, typically, that is my time stop (11-30). You might have read my posts - " 2 or 3 points scratch, timestop hit :) "

And days, when the entry signal was right as per the system, and I hit that trade on right hora hour - well you get a very Happy Tuna posting his trades on this forum with charts and order books and what not !!

But again frankly - I don't do this for serious tradings. I go only per system.

But this is topic I am researching since quite sometime. Fascinating topic what our Vedic astrology has in its trove.

And my venture in astro not for wealth at all, I guess it is learn the concept of Karma, how we move on in life etc. You can say understanding the "Google Map" of Life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.