True Data India [TDI] : What are your experience - worth subscribing RT service??

Is it worth subscribing to TDI (Yahoo) ?

• Total voters
Are you sure backfill is possible for futures?I am asking this because futures data as you said is extraced from odin and how could odin backfill data?

TFL

I know brokers who offer ODIN free and even some broker's offers zero brokerage but on public forum, i can't place their names directly as it looks like ad campaign
masterji,

Use paid advertisement rather than taking free advantage of the forum popularity.
You have already posted adds of your/you affiliated brokers link and your trading forum link in this forum in other threads.

You other advertisement post:
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-demat-matters/27027-faster-platform-day-trading.html#post285450

If you want, you may go for paid advertisement from the below link.
http://www.traderji.com/ads/index.php?loc=view_adrates&uid=100000

Haribird.

amar_gr

Am fed up with Quote Tracker...just about to subscribe TDI Yahoo RT as advised by many members in the forum...just wondering what are your experiences with it..is it worth subscribing RT service from them??

Is RT service really zero delay service?
Is data quality good with no missing ticks?
Is site/data support proactive and promptly resolves the issue if any?

best rgds, Nisha
Am trying to get RT data from Quote Tracker for NSE F&O. Can you please let me know what kind of data (NSE Cash/F&O) were you able to get from Quote Tracker.

Also will appreciate your experience good/bad with Quote Tracker.

Thanks & Regards
Amar

amar_gr

dear,
QT supports only NSE cash and MCX at present.
Yes, happened to try them, but found both to be terribly slow. In-fact thanks to a brilliant TJ member found a excellent solution with Chartsdata using ODIN.

Data updation is excellent & am able to get rt data for NSE, BSE (cash & F&O both) & even MCX.

Why don't you try using the complete package?

It will give you real-time data in Market Watch as well as advanced charts and news. These software comes with very good inbuild strategies.

Some of the good software could be Tickerplant Ltd, Reuters or Bloomberg. Tickerplant as compared to Reuters and Bloomberg is less expensive.

Cheers:clapping:

Last edited:

MINITRADER99

TDI is going to supply F&O by last week of this month. In cash so for their service is good 95 % of the time. I have seen disruption rarely in last one month.