• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jagankris

Dear Traderji and To whom so ever it may concern,

I assure that Raunak Bhai conducted the event in the best interest of the TJ members with out even a pinch of self interest in promoting his business.

The event was well informed publicly in the forum a month before.

Almost all people who attended are long term followers of Raunak Bhai's thread.

It is very simple - very few people take responsibilities about the feed back from the people who follow his threads what is being taught.

The purpose of the meet - when some people said that - though we follow your threads we are not profitable and still incurring losses naturally a good master will be at pain and Raunak Bhai is one such kind and hence the Pune Meet initiative was taken by him.

I wish such kind of misunderstandings doesn't occur in the future for it demotivates the intention of good people in taking such initiatives.

Hello Traderji,

It really pains me to see that SK had to post such a message below. Rather than just saying that there was no business promotion and the meeting was conducted with a heart of utmost sincerity & for others I dont know but I feel Raunak did introduce us to the holy grail of investing.....

In the interest of justice & remove any doubts that you have in your mind, I request you to put a chat session with Raunak, Yourself and all the members who attended the meet and get things clarified. You may not say who actually tipped you on that there was business promotion, but having a chat session will weed out any kind of doubts that anybody has in mind.

I was really humbled by seeing the commitment of Raunak for you. He openly said that he has a commitment for you and he will always keep by it & do his best to promote this forum.

Pls remove any doubts that you may have in your mind about the pureness of the meet as having any of these will kill initiatives like this taken by Raunak. Though I fear the damage is already done.

I am a fairly new member but Oilman is a v.old member, I guess you can take his word for it.

Really sad,
Krishna.

Dear Members,

For those who attended the Pune Meet, kindly confirm here and with our Super Moderator, that there was no Business promotion done on my part. I know most of you are travelling currently and whenever you get back to our forum, please get this confirmed.

There has been some confusion between Forum Owners & Me regarding Pune meet being used to promote my business/site/forum etc. As far as I know, I did not even let out my company's name/office address/site's name/forum name/etc to anyone in the meet. The meet was called "Pune Meet" and all we discussed was Markets & Investments & had a wonderful time.

On the contrary, I spoke in defense of many members of this forum and appreciated Traderji.com's effort in Investment education. I also spoke about AW10, Dan,Savant, Columbus, SH, Enygma and other members for whom I hold deepest respect. I don't hold Traderji responsible for thinking this way and its not his fault. But it was my mistake that just days before the event, I did not notify him again. Taking moral responsibility of the same, I have asked him to remove me from Moderators post from immediate effect.

I would appreciate if members who attended the meet could give feedback to our Super Moderator that the meet was only used to promote healthy investing. I do not want to damage my close association with him.

Regards,

Raunak

gauharjk

All the lucky people got an opportunity to meet and learn from Raunak sir... :D

But Raunak sir, when you plan another meet next time, please remember me. I will be delighted to meet you and other friends... :)

Cheers!

CASPER

Raunak...,

Thankyou for the Pune Meet...,

It was indeed Educative..., would have been wonderful if we had bit more time ..., We could have discussed more aspects w.r.t Investment and Trading.

Good to you hear the little misunderstanding(Business Promotion ) has been Sorted..

And Ofcourse Not to forget Oilman5...,

Oilman5 :- Thank you for Sharing knowledge and giving us some insight on Market with us during the Pune Meet .

Thankyou Once Again...,

Best Wishes...,
Nithin.

Dear Guys,

Everything has been sorted out between Traderji & Me.

It was something I took too seriously, but I think it was necessary.

Whatever it is, it is because of Traderji.Com that we could meet. Hence lets be thankful to him and to the forum.

Tc

VJAY

Dear Traderji,

I confirm there was no business promotion. In fact I have met very few persons like Raunak who are so ethical. Any question about his business was declined by him as we all were member of traderji forum & he answered on only market related queries.
While coming back from Pune to Mumbai Oilman5 was with us & he indicated you are one of the great trader & trainer.....
Appreciate if we can have Mumbai meet in simillar fashion. It is always great to learn live from great traders as everyone has some different method.
I really feel this kind of event should happen quarterly which will help new guys like me.

Hope you consider this request.

Dear Raunak,

I really appreciate your efforts for organising this event & guiding us.

Regards,
Rahul
Dear Traderji and To whom so ever it may concern,

I assure that Raunak Bhai conducted the event in the best interest of the TJ members with out even a pinch of self interest in promoting his business.

The event was well informed publicly in the forum a month before.

Almost all people who attended are long term followers of Raunak Bhai's thread.

It is very simple - very few people take responsibilities about the feed back from the people who follow his threads what is being taught.

The purpose of the meet - when some people said that - though we follow your threads we are not profitable and still incurring losses naturally a good master will be at pain and Raunak Bhai is one such kind and hence the Pune Meet initiative was taken by him.

I wish such kind of misunderstandings doesn't occur in the future for it demotivates the intention of good people in taking such initiatives.
Hello Traderji,

It really pains me to see that SK had to post such a message below. Rather than just saying that there was no business promotion and the meeting was conducted with a heart of utmost sincerity & for others I dont know but I feel Raunak did introduce us to the holy grail of investing.....

In the interest of justice & remove any doubts that you have in your mind, I request you to put a chat session with Raunak, Yourself and all the members who attended the meet and get things clarified. You may not say who actually tipped you on that there was business promotion, but having a chat session will weed out any kind of doubts that anybody has in mind.

I was really humbled by seeing the commitment of Raunak for you. He openly said that he has a commitment for you and he will always keep by it & do his best to promote this forum.

Pls remove any doubts that you may have in your mind about the pureness of the meet as having any of these will kill initiatives like this taken by Raunak. Though I fear the damage is already done.

I am a fairly new member but Oilman is a v.old member, I guess you can take his word for it.

Really sad,
Krishna.

How this things happen in 2 days...:confused:
I second all views shown here by oilman, rahul and kris....its purely educative meet and never came any discussions about any biz promotions....

Dear Guys,

Everything has been sorted out between Traderji & Me.

It was something I took too seriously, but I think it was necessary.

Whatever it is, it is because of Traderji.Com that we could meet. Hence lets be thankful to him and to the forum.

Tc
Thnaks SK....sorry if you hurt from your selfless event given to us.....
these type of unnecessery writings about selfless job hurt many who giving so helpfull to newbies here in TJ ...

mangup

Dear Raunak Bhai,

For those unlucky people who could not attend such an important, informative, knowledgable & useful meet, can you please summarize the meet content, strategies discussed/learnt, discussions on technical analysis learnings,etc?

We will be very much thankful to you & will add this precious information to our little knowledge base.

Though oilman5 has briefed about the meet, still some contents are not understable.

Thanks n Regards

columbus

Dear Raunak Bhai,

For those unlucky people who could not attend such an important, informative, knowledgable & useful meet, can you please summarize the meet content, strategies discussed/learnt, discussions on technical analysis learnings,etc?

We will be very much thankful to you & will add this precious information to our little knowledge base.

Though oilman5 has briefed about the meet, still some contents are not understable.

Thanks n Regards
Good idea.Some years back ,Traderji organized 'Calcutta Meet'.
It was Videographed and placed the links here.I happened to see
great people like Saint,Asish ,......etc.