• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oilman5

Dear SwingKing,

It is unfortunate that some misunderstanding has been there but there is absolutely no need to resign from being a Moderator. We as moderators have additional responsibility of not only being fair but also appear fair to all the constituents of the forum . If any misunderstanding, we can talk it over and ensure that these lapses do not happen in future. Lapses ( if you may call them ) are as under :

1) Proper permission of the forum owners should have been obtained by informing who all are attending, whether any technical sessions will be there, who will conduct those session, code of conduct which will be followed at the meet . With this information the final call is of forum administration and we should respect their decision.

2) Calling this meet as "Traderji Meet " is incorrect unless the participants are broadbased (followers from all the threads) and unless there is proper permission obtained from the forum owners which will allow the use of "Traderji forum platform to get the attendees " and "Traderji name for the meet ".

But the above are minor lapses and I have brought it to your notice so that in future you can adhere to these points. The lapses may be viewed as a technical lapses.....and I am sure Traderji managenent will condone them.
Final call in this matter is of Traderji himself.

You may carry on with good work as usual ,no need to resign......

Regards,

Smart_trade
The meet is for education purpose only. With good heart all cost/time & money expense from a good trainer/trader Raunakji.
there may be many member actually willing to spend to learn it, but selflessly taught from a pro.
Kudos to SK
I hereby confirm that No commercial interest is discuussed.

rrmhatre72

Dear Traderji,

I confirm there was no business promotion. In fact I have met very few persons like Raunak who are so ethical. Any question about his business was declined by him as we all were member of traderji forum & he answered on only market related queries.
While coming back from Pune to Mumbai Oilman5 was with us & he indicated you are one of the great trader & trainer.....
Appreciate if we can have Mumbai meet in simillar fashion. It is always great to learn live from great traders as everyone has some different method.
I really feel this kind of event should happen quarterly which will help new guys like me.

Hope you consider this request.

Dear Raunak,

I really appreciate your efforts for organising this event & guiding us.

Regards,
Rahul

Dear Members,

For those who attended the Pune Meet, kindly confirm here and with our Super Moderator, that there was no Business promotion done on my part. I know most of you are travelling currently and whenever you get back to our forum, please get this confirmed.

There has been some confusion between Forum Owners & Me regarding Pune meet being used to promote my business/site/forum etc. As far as I know, I did not even let out my company's name/office address/site's name/forum name/etc to anyone in the meet. The meet was called "Pune Meet" and all we discussed was Markets & Investments & had a wonderful time.

On the contrary, I spoke in defense of many members of this forum and appreciated Traderji.com's effort in Investment education. I also spoke about AW10, Dan,Savant, Columbus, SH, Enygma and other members for whom I hold deepest respect. I don't hold Traderji responsible for thinking this way and its not his fault. But it was my mistake that just days before the event, I did not notify him again. Taking moral responsibility of the same, I have asked him to remove me from Moderators post from immediate effect.

I would appreciate if members who attended the meet could give feedback to our Super Moderator that the meet was only used to promote healthy investing. I do not want to damage my close association with him.

Regards,

Raunak

Hi, Raunak(Swing King)
For the benefit 4 all the other members who did not attend the meet i request from their behalf to throw some light in form of conclusion about what happened in the meet, what learning was provided and other stuff.
To all members who attended their meeting kindly write down what u learned, anything new or something which will be helpful to others.

This will not only weed out any confusion but also will impart trust on others.

Hope i make my point,
God Bless Raunak and others

rrmhatre72

Hi, Raunak(Swing King)
For the benefit 4 all the other members who did not attend the meet i request from their behalf to throw some light in form of conclusion about what happened in the meet, what learning was provided and other stuff.
To all members who attended their meeting kindly write down what u learned, anything new or something which will be helpful to others.

This will not only weed out any confusion but also will impart trust on others.

Hope i make my point,
God Bless Raunak and others
Pls refer post no 5130 by oilman5

I regret that I missed Pune Meet because of some problem which was not in my control.

I humbly request moderators to conduct atleast two/three together in various cities. Such as Bombay, Delhi, Calcutta, Chenna, Bangalore etc

Moderators please conduct some meets for practical coaching in Hindi also

Those who are not good at English can also learn.

Dear Traderji,

I confirm there was no business promotion. In fact I have met very few persons like Raunak who are so ethical. Any question about his business was declined by him as we all were member of traderji forum & he answered on only market related queries.
While coming back from Pune to Mumbai Oilman5 was with us & he indicated you are one of the great trader & trainer.....
Appreciate if we can have Mumbai meet in simillar fashion. It is always great to learn live from great traders as everyone has some different method.
I really feel this kind of event should happen quarterly which will help new guys like me.

Hope you consider this request.

Dear Raunak,

I really appreciate your efforts for organising this event & guiding us.

Regards,
Rahul
Dear Traderji,

I too confirm that SK's Pune meet was purely educational purpose and he never expressed business promotion from direct or indirect angle.
It will be unfortunate if we doubt his professionalism and business ethics.

Regards,
Ramesh