Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

You read my mind.... I was thinking exacly in simillar mananer.... but taking position only tomorrow if it close above 240 today & tomorrow's opening is above that....

Change in name..... hummm... now at least people will stop spelling mistakes in your name...
:lol:

Ya I'll definitely miss correcting users regarding my name.

Tc

Gangadharan,

Even at this stage if we have to keep a stop, it has to be below 5680. Will give enough room for markets to fluctuate. I still feel we will turn flat or green today. Just an educated guess, lets see how it goes.

Tc

Yes Sir,

From the movement of market for last one and half hours, it seems like we are touching green phace at 11 O clock. But still as you said a fluctuation can not be ruled out.

I like your new name... But still suggest that it should have been Emperor instead of King. "SWING EMPEROR":thumb:

Regards,

Gangadharan:)

SwingKing

Yes Sir,

From the movement of market for last one and half hours, it seems like we are touching green phace at 11 O clock. But still as you said a fluctuation can not be ruled out.

I liked your new name... But still suggest that it should have been Emperor instead of King. "SWING EMPEROR":thumb:

Regards,

Gangadharan:)
Markets is the Emperor dear.

Have reserved that "Respect" for the screen.

Tc

gauharjk

Raunak sir is now SwingKing... :)

SwingKing

Hi Sir,

I apologize if it's a frivolous question. :)

But, how to change the display name?

SwingKing is just awesome.

Regards,
Aniket
Aniket,

I do not have the privilege to do so. Only Super Moderator (Traderji) can.

However you need to ask him if it can be done. It was done for me because I had some very valid reason. Please check with him.

Tc