• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

I am holding position in NIFTY LONG baught yesterday 5725 can you advice what is the SL to be kept.

Thank you,

Regards,

Gangadharan:)
Gangadharan,

Don't keep any stop as of now.

Will let you know what to do if something untowardly happens.

As per the information I have at 9.44 A.m, we will break into the green today itself. Lets see if things change.

Tc

Gangadharan,

Don't keep any stop as of now.

Will let you know what to do if something untowardly happens.

As per the information I have at 9.44 A.m, we will break into the green today itself. Lets see if things change.

Tc
Thank you sir,

I have added the positon @ 5820 now. Because Intraday Fib lines shows suport at 5812 levels.

Regards,

Gangadharan:thumb:

Gangadharan,

Even at this stage if we have to keep a stop, it has to be below 5680. Will give enough room for markets to fluctuate. I still feel we will turn flat or green today. Just an educated guess, lets see how it goes.

Tc
TVs are ranting on to be bearish and asking to wait for inflation no. The volumes are dead so far. I think your view will turn positive after the inflation nos. are announced and this tv ppl will also say that they were right since their analyst didnt like Infy result. Even I feel we will kiss 5907 today. But expecting too much so I think I am going to take the morning off from trading will go get good breakfast and coffee and will return post lunch.

SwingKing

Raunak Sir,

Pl advise me abt bk nif and TS I am short in bk nifty @10942 long on TS @684
Nandamad,

I can tell you my positions. I can't tell you what to do.

I am long in Bnifty and have no position in TS as it is under the FPO zone.

If I give you an opinion, its going to have a conflict of interest. My interest is on the long side and your's is on the short side. How can I give a fair opinion dear.

Tc

rrmhatre72

Rahul,

Above 240 I'll be interested. May be around 242 if it stabilizes there, with 240 as SL entry can be taken.

Tc
You read my mind.... I was thinking exacly in simillar mananer.... but taking position only tomorrow if it close above 240 today & tomorrow's opening is above that....

Change in name..... hummm... now at least people will stop spelling mistakes in your name...