• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Raunak,
Could you pl give your take on cipla and godrej industires for a 1-2 week period. Thanks and regards
Cipla is looking very good at the moment ... It should be a good bet too as pharma is quite defensive as a sector .. and in the vent of correction, it will not correct too much...

Its a good buy ...

Did you mean Godrej Industries ??

SwingKing

every one here just cannot stop thanking you and i am no different , Thanks for your wonderful thread and all the help you have provided for newbies like me
JJravi, I think in your original message u had asked for Buy side afl to be posted ...

Well, I could do that, but BUY and SHORT is a part of an entire system. Both have to be adjusted and modified to complement each other .. hence, I'll release once the short side is made and tested ..

It's better to release something after testing it properly ... hope u understand .. Till the mean time I will post the 'BUY' side suggestions of the AFL...

As of 13th, LUPIN and TATAMOTORS had given buy ... No signals were given on 14th n 15th ...

Hi raunak,
Yes i meant godrej industries. By the way cipla was on fire. Would wait for ur opinion. How much upside more should we expect from cipla?

SwingKing

Hi raunak,
Yes i meant godrej industries. By the way cipla was on fire. Would wait for ur opinion. How much upside more should we expect from cipla?
Cipla is a +ve buy...

Godrej Ind is looking weak ... stick only with strongly trending stocks..

raunak,
could u suggest some hot stock for a period of 1 week
thanks

will look forward to the post. pl mention sl and target. i know u do not believe in target. but u see it helps to take positions.
thanks