Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lupin ... Tata motors

Tata motors lookin strong... do probe test on both before building reasonable positions

tc.
I guess slope of 22 SMA ---Lupin----is flat, instead of up. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Tata motors -----satisfies the rule----however, I see that this script has ended in red last couple of days, even though market ended green last couple of days.

Your views on this Raunak.

SwingKing

I guess slope of 22 SMA ---Lupin----is flat, instead of up. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Tata motors -----satisfies the rule----however, I see that this script has ended in red last couple of days, even though market ended green last couple of days.

Your views on this Raunak.
Yes that was one of the reasons why Lupin is little weak compared to Tata motors ..

Tata motors meets requirements and though the stock has closed in red, I would still prefer it ... however since it is results season, I'd definitely do probe test entry in both stocks... the day previous day's high is taken out, entry should be made in small quantities.

every one here just cannot stop thanking you and i am no different , Thanks for your wonderful thread and all the help you have provided for newbies like me

Last edited:

rajputz

hi raunak. I have one query...i like to pick the stock at eod for next day trading and trade only on them. The part of my selection is based on one of stochastics indicator. At the eod of like to use 14,5,5 as setting and on intraday i use 8,3,4 for stochastics. Is it the right setup for stochastics for eod and intraday time frame. Also can you check the stock of maruti...is it giving the buy signal at the moment!

Re: Classical Gap Setup - Intraday Trades

Investbulls is real time and eod data provider for our exchange....java based online service...realtime for amibroker also....on the left side of java applet top corner there is a button on second row first column, by clicking which you can add the indicators....
till this part i know. the point is whether it has the desired indicator in question. your input on this would be highly appreciated
thanks

Raunak,
Could you pl give your take on cipla and godrej industires for a 1-2 week period. Thanks and regards

SwingKing

hi raunak. I have one query...i like to pick the stock at eod for next day trading and trade only on them. The part of my selection is based on one of stochastics indicator. At the eod of like to use 14,5,5 as setting and on intraday i use 8,3,4 for stochastics. Is it the right setup for stochastics for eod and intraday time frame. Also can you check the stock of maruti...is it giving the buy signal at the moment!
Rajputz for EOD Stochastic 8,3,3 or 6,3,3 with a bullish candlestick pattern does give good next day results ...

Will let u know about Maruti .. Tc