Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

vinodkiyer

replace the flwg section of the afl with this and after that right click on any one chart - parameters and reset all - ok

// Tic/PIP value

TicMult= Param("Tic multiplier(ER2=10,YM=1,ES=4,FOREX=1)",0.01,0,1000000) ;
TicDiv= Param("Tic or PIP value(ER2=0.1,YM=1,FOREX=1)",0.01,0,1000000);

vinodkiyer

///////////////////////////////
// Tic/PIP values: YM=1.0, ER2=0.10, NQ=0.25, EUR/USD=.0001, USD/JPY=0.01, Stocks=0.01
///////////////////////////////

other settings other than 0.01 are for forex trading

linkon7

replace the flwg section of the afl with this and after that right click on any one chart - parameters and reset all - ok

// Tic/PIP value

TicMult= Param("Tic multiplier(ER2=10,YM=1,ES=4,FOREX=1)",0.01,0,1000000) ;
TicDiv= Param("Tic or PIP value(ER2=0.1,YM=1,FOREX=1)",0.01,0,1000000);
changed the default values, not helping much...screen looks exactly the same...

TF used is 5 min, can that be a reason...?

veekay304

Linkon,

Few more to add on the golden rule (only after debate).

1. Enter 1st clear upclose above H4/below L4 for Long/short respectively (aggressive). wait for CCI signal for entry above H4 for long (conservative)

2. SL should be low of immediate candle below H4 (aggressive) or H3(conservative). Vice-versa for short

VK

Last edited:

linkon7

tried..20 ticks TF, 50 ticks TF, 3 range bars, and 5 range bars...
something wrong wt the afl..?

vinodkiyer

after making the corrections and saving the afl, u must right click on the chart section which shows the CCI panel click parameters and must rest all then u will see thge default setting for tic in the parameters will show 0.01 instead of 1 also after this if u look at places wher u noticed divergences in the cci earlier to correction, then u will notice that many of those divergences are not there anymore, with respect to price

linkon7

Linkon,

Few more to add on the golden rule (only after debate).

1. Enter 1st clear upclose above H4/below L4 for Long/short respectively.
I prefer a entry where the sl is closer to my entry price. First sign of a desired direction, i jump in. First sign of trouble, i jump out as well. clear upclose above H4 / BELOW l4, is always preferable.

My entry is more based on CCI and CCI being leading momentum indicator, it'll get me in slightly before the turn around happens. Thats why my SL is always my reversal point.

linkon7

after making the corrections and saving the afl, u must right click on the chart section which shows the CCI panel click parameters and must rest all then u will see thge default setting for tic in the parameters will show 0.01 instead of 1 also after this if u look at places wher u noticed divergences in the cci earlier to correction, then u will notice that many of those divergences are not there anymore, with respect to price
I did that. the default has been set to 0.01. still not able to see the difference...

if you can pls post a few screen shot..it'll be helpful...!

thanks...!