Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

linkon7

Hi Likon,
Like what you are doing with this thread. Slightly off topic but you mention Rs9 a lot with RKglobal. I just opened Indiabulls acc and used it for first time yesterday. Did a NF trade and found the bokerage to be .10 of turnover which is like Rs 500 a lot both ways. Is this right? How can the diff be so much?? or am I missing something
Thanks
If u want to trade narrow ranges like NF is making now a days, u better shift to lower breakeven brokers. Indiabull's 0.01% charge makes NF's breakeven at 5 points i think... check wt ur RM for exact figure...!

this is always a very good indicator. If the high and open are the same, then chances are we will see lower levels...
Linkon,

It works very well with stocks. Today we have open= high in TCS and Reliance infra (Among Nifty stocks). Combine it with any method and see, its given more than 0.5% return. On the other side ICICI bank and Siemens are having Open= Low and on a long side they have given good result.

Sachin.

veekay304

Linkon,

It works very well with stocks. Today we have open= high in TCS and Reliance infra (Among Nifty stocks). Combine it with any method and see, its given more than 0.5% return. On the other side ICICI bank and Siemens are having Open= Low and on a long side they have given good result.

Sachin.
:clapping::clapping:

Good info..

thanks
Sachin

linkon7

exited rest at 5277...

hardly any movement... when trend is not clear..walk the dag wala rule...!

linkon7

kamina moves after i get bored and exit...!

linkon7

sold NF at 5289...

divergence in cci in 5 min...