Trading Nifty with Camarilla Pivots...!

tempest

Hi Likon,
Like what you are doing with this thread. Slightly off topic but you mention Rs9 a lot with RKglobal. I just opened Indiabulls acc and used it for first time yesterday. Did a NF trade and found the bokerage to be .10 of turnover which is like Rs 500 a lot both ways. Is this right? How can the diff be so much?? or am I missing something
Thanks

veekay304

Today's open and high is same. Which shows weakness in the mkt.We might see a big fall either today or tomorrow. Shorted at 5283. SL HOD. Let's see..
Sachin bhai.. ye dil mange more....

I can see that past 60-90 minutes trend is downwards...(visual...!!!)

please elaborate when you are free

VK

veekay304

Hi Likon,
Like what you are doing with this thread. Slightly off topic but you mention Rs9 a lot with RKglobal. I just opened Indiabulls acc and used it for first time yesterday. Did a NF trade and found the bokerage to be .10 of turnover which is like Rs 500 a lot both ways. Is this right? How can the diff be so much?? or am I missing something
Thanks
please call your RM.. and question him... shoot him if you can..:gun2:

500 both ways means mar gaya...

should be 50/lot/oneway...

VK

Sachin bhai.. ye dil mange more....

I can see that past 60-90 minutes trend is downwards...(visual...!!!)

please elaborate when you are free

VK
VK,
Open = low (Shows strengh) and Open = High shows weakness. Among all technical indicator , this one is the first indicator which shows the direction, but followed by other indicator like, engulfing bullish or engulfing bearish. In daily chart see 22nd Dec. Open and low are same , whcih show strenght and after that mkt went up by almost 250 point.

Sachin

Hi Likon,
Thanks
Hi,

Even i have an account with Indiabulls. Brokerage is .01 of tunover. Its Rs50 per lot not Rs 500 per lot.

Sachin

linkon7

Today's open and high is same. Which shows weakness in the mkt.We might see a big fall either today or tomorrow. Shorted at 5283. SL HOD. Let's see..
this is always a very good indicator. If the high and open are the same, then chances are we will see lower levels...

linkon7

exited 50% at 5279...
holding rest wt sl at 5266..(LOD)