Trading Nifty by Levels

khushi00

some mails from newbies are so irritating...... (sorry to say)
one newbie said he has been trading nifty for past 7 months
and still wants me to explain in depth the volatility, option pricing, open interest.....
how can i here explain the basic termology of stocks.
I urge newbies that this forum has all material available starting from ABCD so first go through that and affter that try to learn that how these affect pricing.....

athreya

some mails from newbies are so irritating...... (sorry to say)
one newbie said he has been trading nifty for past 7 months
and still wants me to explain in depth the volatility, option pricing, open interest.....
how can i here explain the basic termology of stocks.
I urge newbies that this forum has all material available starting from ABCD so first go through that and affter that try to learn that how these affect pricing.....
Absolutely SORRY not needed.... this is not a TUITION or INSTITUTE...
Even myself has not mastered anything and still in learning curve but i never asked in any of my posts to anybody so far to explain basic concepts... just reading, reading and reading

khushi00

Absolutely SORRY not needed.... this is not a TUITION or INSTITUTE...
Even myself has not mastered anything and still in learning curve but i never asked in any of my posts to anybody so far to explain basic concepts... just reading, reading and reading
athreya, i m not against of asking or learning but they must put their request at right place (thread or post)
if we want to learn something then we must approach learning section then get hold over the subject then move further to explore more.
i wrote my trades for educational purpose but people are getting trapped seeing profits without getting knowledge of underlying risk n concept.
A single system/princple never gives consistent results
we have to mix 3-4 principles together
A single system will give you profit....loss.....profit......profit......huge profit.....loss.......huge profit..........huge profit.......loss......loss......loss.......profit......so on

khushi00

friends just 45 mins ago
futures is @ 4869 near senti level and macd crossed uptrend
so u all know that we have to buy here with trgt of 10 points
but as trend also changed up so put trgt of 20 points
with no SL at all
i got out @ 4890

Posting your trades and the reason for those trades like this will be helpful for many of us. If it's not possible to post during trading hours, please post after 3:30pm, we can review and learn.
YES, i also aggree, as posting during market hours while trading is bit painfull, since we need to learn from her, its the best way if she tells us the trade along with logic of executing trade, that will be very much beneficial for all of us.

will be happy if other friends also tells what they think of this view.

eXimius

Khushi,
If these mails are problem then you can just ignore that mail account,and you can even disable your PM. Then nobody will be asking these unnecessary questions, and in the open forum no offers will also be posted. During trading hours its difficult to post the trades. You have took a great effort to post those till now. But from now you can just post your trades after market hours. That would be a great help for us.