Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

manojborle

screenshot_716.png

Vivek Bhai this is the setup I was talking about.
Shortlist stocks with this setup and then either use trendlines or TD Sequential to enter.

The more ADX stays below 25 , explosive will be the breakout.

Manoj ji though i do not want to contradict you all the time but you leave me no choice but to butt in. This is what happens when you do not take volumes into consideration. My take on Dish TV is that we are approaching a major support zone and if it holds we will see 120 in times to come. There has been a constant accumulation going on for quite some time as is evident from the daily charts.

manojborle

Manoj ji though i do not want to contradict you all the time but you leave me no choice but to butt in. This is what happens when you do not take volumes into consideration. My take on Dish TV is that we are approaching a major support zone and if it holds we will see 120 in times to come. There has been a constant accumulation going on for quite some time as is evident from the daily charts.
Varunji isn't it to be safer to stay away than be sorry later when you are investing in certain stock.
Don't worry and please keep on butting in I don't mind, I am here for learning and not contradicting anyone.

Thanks

manojborle

Manoj ji why stay away. The supports are at 65 odd we are at 70 target is 120. I think it is an excellent RR. Going by your charts the entry would come at 100-110 leaving practically nothing on the table. It is better to take trades near supports rather than waiting for resistances to be breached for a better RR.
Varun Bhai as per my charts there isn't entry at all in DishTV. Let the ADX go below 25 again or +DMI above 25 and above -DMI then only I can think about this stock.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Shifting few important posts from General Thread:

Sir, reposting with CDs marked, I understood what you said when we should not enter, But all the below marked CDs are valid cds even if there was partial overlap of Setups involved? Thats the only question.
ShareX_2017-10-07_20-55-01.png

All the CDs are valid CDs but in the chart posted ,the operative CD is still CD based on set up 1....why ? because we have still not hit the stoploss of CD 1 ( the stoploss level is determined by CD bar 6 ) ....

ST
The buy signal of the latest CD 13 when completed and buy triggered we must take the trade because we are getting an entry near to the stoploss of the still operative CD1...there is a good chance of this will work....if this trade hits a lower of the 2 stoplosses of CD 1 and CD 3 ....it is bad luck .

If the buy entry is triggered below the stoploss level of operative CD 1 that means it will no longer remain as operative CD so in that case the operative CD is CD 3 with its own stoploss level.....

Hope I don't sound insane....

ST

Last edited: