Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Platform is from tradingview.com
As mentioned earlier by some one else, sequential script by Lirre8 is a good script to start.
But unless you learn to count manually all scripts are useless because they are not perfect.
The one I am using has been modified in certain ways, still isn't perfect, and won't be able to share for obvious reasons.
Best is to mark countdown manually once a setup is completed taking all qualifiers into account, there are plenty of such charts in this thread itself, all marked manually by me (all Ami charts).

Vivek
Cannot understand obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Platform is from tradingview.com
As mentioned earlier by some one else, sequential script by Lirre8 is a good script to start.
But unless you learn to count manually all scripts are useless because they are not perfect.
The one I am using has been modified in certain ways, still isn't perfect, and won't be able to share for obvious reasons.
Best is to mark countdown manually once a setup is completed taking all qualifiers into account, there are plenty of such charts in this thread itself, all marked manually by me (all Ami charts).

Vivek
Thanks vivekji for quick reply

Regards

Dr.vinay

@primitivetrader bhai which combo rules did you use ?
i think its from pearl book. if it wrong please let me know ( i will remove the chart or correct it) as i have made this code few years back. but dont use it for my trading as i dont trade on eod

travi

i think its from pearl book. if it wrong please let me know ( i will remove the chart or correct it) as i have made this code few years back. but dont use it for my trading as i dont trade on eod
not about right/wrong :) was just asking and thought you numbered the bars with CD counts. the image was small in my mob.
it is 8 on the next bar.
somehow still prefer sequential as priority and the others to support it but its just my personal preference. (a bit of logic is the option writers game in current era who keep even giants in a range )

1558346226185.png