Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Bakwaas Buy setup completion on both NS/BN today :D , was hoping for some direction. Probably range bound until 23rd, Trump uncle also subdued for a while.
Even if one trades setups, Bar 8/9 doesn't show the downside strength to expect a bounce or retest of higher levels in CD phase.
Right in the middle of Support and resistance :dead:
Today is a green candle in Nifty...

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
For me it is in hindsight clarity, but last couple of days the sell setup seemed to be going nowhere.
ST baba probably read it better but it took todays bar to clear the air :)
There is power of 9 too, in addition to election mania.

Vivek

Dear experts like @vivektrader

After many days of reading, both thread and book, i think i found one.
this script suggested here makes it very much easy for us.

kindly give input or corrections in understanding.

As per this system, is Buy actually triggered now with last big green candle? i think so. thanks

View attachment 34849
Dear friend can u tell which platform ur using and which code? it will be helpful to learners as like me. Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Dr. Vinay

In the list of scrips posted few pages ago with many hitting the SqSell, Kotakbank also joins on 03-may.
Now buy setup 2 and counting.

The active setup is taken from 05-march, bar9 on 15-03 with Ix( & Px), CD8 16-04 < CD13 of 03-may.
Smaller inside or sideways sell setup is from 08-04 to 22-04.
Hi sir,
can u elaborate what is Ix(&Px) as i am first time seen these terms, if u share few words it will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dr.Vinay

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Dear friend can u tell which platform ur using and which code? it will be helpful to learners as like me. Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Dr. Vinay
Platform is from tradingview.com
As mentioned earlier by some one else, sequential script by Lirre8 is a good script to start.
But unless you learn to count manually all scripts are useless because they are not perfect.
The one I am using has been modified in certain ways, still isn't perfect, and won't be able to share for obvious reasons.
Best is to mark countdown manually once a setup is completed taking all qualifiers into account, there are plenty of such charts in this thread itself, all marked manually by me (all Ami charts).

Vivek