Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Bhai there is no problem in missing a trade. Trades will come like trains u miss one then u get another. Especially we are riding a train whose destination we will know only after we reach there
Dear Lemondew,

I agree with you for normal trade setups like moving average crossover etc but not in reversal system like Mr Demark’s. Actually I said so because the signal was generated in index and in daily time frame. If its in other script or in different timeframe than its ok to miss. Also Vivektrader follows very keenly Nifty and Banknifty thats why I said so.

As said by sanju005ind in above post, its rare signal. We get very few signals (correct one) only in whole year but definitely not 10 to 12. Sorry sanju005ind. I have slightly different opinion.

Dear timpass, I will try to share my countdowns with you but I am not on my system. Will do before Monday. Actually I dont leave system during weekdays and dont start system at weekends!! But will start once and update you about Tatamotors countdown or signal.

Simple Trader
When i mentioned the number of signals. I meant for Constituents of Nifty and Nifty next 50 as a whole. Or simply put FnO stocks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

What kind of setup does Tata Motors have ?? There is some bad news for it. Maybe it will confirm the DeMark counts.
Dear timepass, (ID with permanent impression)

TATAMOTORS spot

Monthly - Setup bar 7 buy is in progress
Weekly - Count Down Bar 9 buy completed last week and this week setup bar 3 is in progress
Daily - SQ buy completed on 11-07-18 and yesterday setup bar 2 buy is in process.
Hourly - TDST support is at 259.30 (approx) and CD 7 buy completed yesterday. Setup bar 2 also completed yesterday.

It is showing exactly same data in all time frames except one difference in TATAMOTORS Futures.

Daily - SQ buy completed on 12-07-18 in futures instead of 11-07-18 in cash.

TDST support is at 260.40 in futures hourly just because of premium.

Hope it helps.

Kindly note. I don't use intersection as well as recycle. If you use recycle then there would be no signal in futures because there are continuous 19 (05-06-18) setup bars. Intersection happened in both spot as well as futures.

I agree to this 100% sanju005ind. I was not able to understand your view initially @ When i mentioned the number of signals. I meant for Constituents of Nifty and Nifty next 50 as a whole. Or simply put FnO stocks.

Happy Trading

Simple Trader

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What kind of setup does Tata Motors have ?? There is some bad news for it. Maybe it will confirm the DeMark counts.
Dear timepass, (ID with permanent impression)

TATAMOTORS spot

Monthly - Setup bar 7 buy is in progress
Weekly - Count Down Bar 9 buy completed last week and this week setup bar 3 is in progress
Daily - SQ buy completed on 11-07-18 and yesterday setup bar 2 buy is in process.
Hourly - TDST support is at 259.30 (approx) and CD 7 buy completed yesterday. Setup bar 2 also completed yesterday.

It is showing exactly same data in all time frames except one difference in TATAMOTORS Futures.

Daily - SQ buy completed on 12-07-18 in futures instead of 11-07-18 in cash.

TDST support is at 260.40 in futures hourly just because of premium.

Hope it helps.

Kindly note. I don't use intersection as well as recycle. If you use recycle then there would be no signal in futures because there are continuous 19 (05-06-18) setup bars. Intersection happened in both spot as well as futures.

I agree to this 100% sanju005ind. I was not able to understand your view initially @ When i mentioned the number of signals. I meant for Constituents of Nifty and Nifty next 50 as a whole. Or simply put FnO stocks.

Happy Trading

Simple Trader
If you are not taking intersection in stocks into account, and not following recycle rules, that means the method as prescribed by Demark is not being followed in essence. All these are important concepts, these rules make Demark systems dynamic in nature, changing their view when underlying market conditions change.
Without following the system to the hilt, there is no edge in my view.

Vivek

If you are not taking intersection in stocks into account, and not following recycle rules, that means the method as prescribed by Demark is not being followed in essence. All these are important concepts, these rules make Demark systems dynamic in nature, changing their view when underlying market conditions change.
Without following the system to the hilt, there is no edge in my view.

Vivek
Dear Vivektrader,

I was avoiding this topic because it may change the topic and purpose of this thread.

I have interacted with Demark about this few years back and he replied experiment yourself as there is too much scope of improvement in this method. So I did lots of experiments!! Even in his book or blog (don't remember exactly where) he mentioned that he was doing some experiments with his system and mentioned only one experiment that instead of using TDST levels from the HIGHEST / LOWEST of SETUP BARs, one can use the HIGH / LOW of setup bars plus last four bars before SETUP BAR ONE. Hope I was able to explain. Please see one example to understand easily -

BANKNIFTY Spot TDST resistance (as per our current formula) in DAILY is at 27613.50 (01-02-2018) but if you include the last four bars also than the TDST resistance in DAILY is at 27652.05 (29-01-2018)

Same is with Recycle bar. I have found exact R at the turn bars many times. So I use that signal also as an exhaustion signal. You can see the example regarding this in TATAMOTORS FUTURES. If I was using the recycle than that signal was not generated in futures. Many time this happens vice versa.

Intersection - also same views. Even Mr Jason Pearl don't use this.

Many traders don't need FLIP bar to start SETUP bars. It is also a simple variation of current version. This setup caught many highs and lows in our indices which were missed by normal setup.

As you have also attended the last webinar than I hope you remember seeing the different setups in his software like

SETUP 7 to 10
COMBO 10 to 15
SQ 10 TO 15

No one talked about these settings but when they were changing the settings there were indicators with these values like
Setup 7_Combo 10
Setup7_Combo 11
Setup 7_Combo 15
Setup 8_Combo 10
Setup 8_Combo 15
and so on

There is no correct or wrong answer to this. Only thing is to do experiment and see yourself and use whatever suits your mindset. You are very experienced so you understand all this very much.

Simple Trader

lemondew

Simple,

If there is a quick extended move without any entry chance then am looking for potential reversal. Is this the essence you are saying. Also 9/13 bars are an indicator

Simple,

If there is a quick extended move without any entry chance then am looking for potential reversal. Is this the essence you are saying. Also 9/13 bars are an indicator
Dear Lemondew,

If one misses the entry chance than its not that you need to wait till completion of setup or SQ. Suppose you missed first two or three bars of SETUP. Than it may take 21 days minimum to 2 to 4 or few months to complete one cycle as price may move sideways before completion of SQ. Till than you can trade in the direction of SQ with the help of TDST Resistance or Support, or in the direction of count down bars or by looking into the shorter duration SQ cycle (everyone knows about using the shorter duration with longer duration). Choose as per your temperament. Or as said by you one can wait till the completion of cycle only if one wishes to trade in opposite direction only. Its the only problem associated with traders (specially intraday) that is "To do nothing when there is no opportunity or edge in our favour"

SELL SETUP is best used with TDST resistance and vice versa. Entering after completion of setup is very dangerous as their is the risk of continuation till SQ.

SQ is for exhaustion of move. One needs a entry system with this SQ. Mr Demark also suggested an entry system with this on the basis of comparison between open and close. This thread has all the relevant information. Please search. But don't take it as like after completion of SQ price must have to fall. If SL get triggered than price may start the new cycle in the previous direction (continuation in previous cycles direction) so we have to adjust our self with this.

Yes 9/13 is an indicator but one of the many. But its not for entry. Its for price exhaustion. Generally price exhausted immediately (and sometimes not) and the entry signal (as suggested by Mr Demark's entry signal's like clopwin, clop, trap etc) get triggered on the final CD bar. Its one of the example is on 23rd March 2018. SQ completed that day as well as it triggered entry signal via close above open and also close being less than previous day close. Hence as said by Mr Demark in one video that all the viewers see negative price in their market watch because we see price on the closing basis but there is one hidden hint and it is close is above open. He gave it a name TD Camouflage as its hidden like Camouflage.

Simple Trader

travi

As you have also attended the last webinar than I hope you remember seeing the different setups in his software like

SETUP 7 to 10
COMBO 10 to 15
SQ 10 TO 15

No one talked about these settings but when they were changing the settings there were indicators with these values like
Setup 7_Combo 10
Setup7_Combo 11
Setup 7_Combo 15
Setup 8_Combo 10
Setup 8_Combo 15
and so on

There is no correct or wrong answer to this. Only thing is to do experiment and see yourself and use whatever suits your mindset. You are very experienced so you understand all this very much.

Simple Trader
No harm intended whatsoever to anyone but I would simply call that "Curve Fitting" :D:D

lemondew

Scratched all my short positions. Had built some shorts last 2 days. Today was a spoiler. :((:((
Market isnt giving clear jackpots. Wished it could go down 700- 800 points. Looks like 9-13-13-9 is a flop too. Lets see