Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
but id shared the link to you so anyone who can contribute is most welcome.
PM your mail id bcos you'll need edit rights.

You must have put in hardwork building the scanner, so if updating sheet isn't a problem, atleast others can verify at the least.
Hardwork is indeed but not in programming. Only hardwork involved from my side was in instructing programmer via mails for many months. Rest was taken care by money!!

Updating sheet was never a problem. Please share it with me. I will send you my email via desktop as I have to figure it out the message button!! Its a pleasure and by doing this I will also learn many things. Discussion is the best method to learn.

Sell 9-13-9 is indeed completed in Nifty spot too, noticed only after reading your post. No position taken though.

Vivek
Its really very surprising that trader who is full time following only one system missed seeing it in Index. It shows how biased our brain becomes by the straight one sided move or the current atmosphere made our unconscious mind to look only for buy signals.

I was counting very pateintly per day. Gave money in first SQ (Banknifty) than in second SQ ( with in 1.62% of first SQ) and now I have to give one more time in last setup. After this SL I will change my direction.

Simple Trader
No it's not surprising, as I am not a full time trader.

Vivek

No it's not surprising, as I am not a full time trader.

Vivek
Dear Vivektrader,

Even than this excuse hajam nahi ho raha. You should / must be last person to miss this!! I have very high expectations from all members following this system and you are at the top :). Mein samajhta tha ki SQ aate hi aap sab log toot padte ho shorting par!!

Simple Trader

Dear Vivektrader,

Even than this excuse hajam nahi ho raha. You should / must be last person to miss this!! I have very high expectations from all members following this system and you are at the top :). Mein samajhta tha ki SQ aate hi aap sab log toot padte ho shorting par!!

Simple Trader
What kind of setup does Tata Motors have ?? There is some bad news for it. Maybe it will confirm the DeMark counts.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
y in NIFTY futures and yesterday in BANKNIFTY futur
What kind of setup does Tata Motors have ?? There is some bad news for it. Maybe it will confirm the DeMark counts.
No idea.Motilal Oswal gave a buy target of 418 two weeks ago for 1 yr.Now they are giving 459.don't know what they are seeing.

lemondew

Bhai there is no problem in missing a trade. Trades will come like trains u miss one then u get another. Especially we are riding a train whose destination we will know only after we reach there
Dear Vivektrader,

Simple Trader

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Bhai there is no problem in missing a trade. Trades will come like trains u miss one then u get another. Especially we are riding a train whose destination we will know only after we reach there
Dear Vivektrader,

Simple Trader
@lemonade TD Sequential trades don't generate so
frequently. They come like 10-12 trades per year.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dear Lemondew,

I agree with you for normal trade setups like moving average crossover etc but not in reversal system like Mr Demark’s. Actually I said so because the signal was generated in index and in daily time frame. If its in other script or in different timeframe than its ok to miss. Also Vivektrader follows very keenly Nifty and Banknifty thats why I said so.

As said by sanju005ind in above post, its rare signal. We get very few signals (correct one) only in whole year but definitely not 10 to 12. Sorry sanju005ind. I have slightly different opinion.

Dear timpass, I will try to share my countdowns with you but I am not on my system. Will do before Monday. Actually I dont leave system during weekdays and dont start system at weekends!! But will start once and update you about Tatamotors countdown or signal.

Simple Trader