Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

RECLTD 60min Update:

We had a new Swing Low.... So, TTM is discarded on this one for time being.... Charts would be posted once we have a proper Swing Low....

RECLTD 60min Update:

We had a new Swing Low.... So, TTM is discarded on this one for time being.... Charts would be posted once we have a proper Swing Low....
आदित्या !! मैं तुझे ही ढूँढ रहा था भाई.

See, here's USD/EUR 30 min chart. Is there any scope for drawing a TTM ??

EURUSD 15min:

Hi TP,
I scoped down to 15min..... This is looking okay to me.... :)
Oh oh.. I reached the same point, using a different logic though. 1.3135 being 38.2% retracement of the swing 1.3048 to 1.3187. Since it would be in the cloud at 1.3135, it could go further down and come out on the other side, at 61.8% retracement i.e. 1.3105.

Don't mind but I wonder if the 15-20 bars that you used for Timing are adequate for a prediction. Is it possible to consider a bigger picture ??

adityasaraf007

Hi Aditya,

Your TTM on smaller TF (5min.) backfires because you look for big Swings....to draw the projections....!!!

SG
Oh oh.. I reached the same point, using a different logic though. 1.3135 being 38.2% retracement of the swing 1.3048 to 1.3187. Since it would be in the cloud at 1.3135, it could go further down and come out on the other side, at 61.8% retracement i.e. 1.3105.

Don't mind but I wonder if the 15-20 bars that you used for Timing are adequate for a prediction. Is it possible to consider a bigger picture ??
Looks like you missed SG Sir's post quoted above.... It is for this post that now I am looking for a little smaller swing for drawing these projections... :)

SG, in last 30 minutes this pair has moved up like there's no tomorrow.. Good for me though, the more the dollar index falls, the better (I shorted USD/INR @50.3387 today :D).

Did you look at any other factors while drawing your lines ??