TARGET 100% PROFIT from 50k CAPITAL in a MONTH--TRADING DIARY CONTINUED

sach007

Impatient Trader
@ Santosh

I have selected 4 scrips... to be SPECIFIC... at Present SSLT, TATASTEEL, TATAPOWER (At Present Only Or ICICIBANK), and NIFTY.

There is no specific reason than Enough Liquidity, Some volatility (I mean there should be Movements most of the Day), and ....no other things... Only sometimes I enter in any other scrip other than these which show some Random Moves.

Is there a particular technique to select particular stock or u select random? Advice pl
@ LondonVisitor

First of all thanks for taking time to go through my thread by taking your time...

I want to reiterate that... I have many times done these things .. I mean I have successfully traded Nifty FUT with the SAME SMALL SL's Like I do with STOCK FUT's... though these days I mostly Concentrated on Stock FUT.

So for me there is no Such Problem of SMALL SL for NIFTY... I can trade NIFTY with SMALL SL's also ....and I did this before starting this thread with good SUCCESS.

Thanks for your Comment.

Sach007, you have been doing very well. Small SL is both your strength and weakness. It is a strength when you are trading scripts and a weakness when you are trading Nifty. Small SL on indices can be hit very easily. Good luck.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Very nice!! Though u dream big, u r not greedy and content with small but definite earning, that too with only so few scripts,, !! Hats off!! Last ur very outspoken. Good luck!!

Santosh,

First of all , thanks for your appreciation.

And Yes I Dream BIG... rather I Believe this Dream is One which I know if everything goes right can be achievable in just First Half of the Month.

I mean it.. COZ when I see the my missed Trades and the Trades which I booked Early (and also some trades where I have not traded as per the PLAN rather I disobeyed the Plan.... but one thing when I do any wrong trade I exit it when I am sure that I have entered wrong... like today this happened 2 times... WHEN IN DOUBT GET OUT....)
they would have given me such a Profit that might achieve 100%.

So this 100% is achievable( I am not boasting I mean it).... Provided CONTROL on EMOTIONS... and only Trading like a ROBO... but this will improve Day by DAY( I believe so..)

So main part is I have a Excellent SYSTEM to TRADE so IMPLEMENTATION part is very important.. and not easy...

Thanks a Lot for Visiting my Thread and Boosting my Moral.

Regards

SACH

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
This MONTH after first two days in LOSS .....

Last 5 DAYS CONTINUOUSLY in PROFIT.... Good going for me...

but Still need to increase Profits I am getting everyday.

Will focus on it now... I will now Keeping MINIMUM 2000/- Profit Target also for every DAY so as to achieve my Monthly TARGET also.

Lets see...