TARGET 100% PROFIT from 50k CAPITAL in a MONTH--TRADING DIARY CONTINUED

maneverfix

Hi, please provide download link:thumb:

Purushothamji,

PLZ go ahead.. no permission needed.... for using the SHEET..

I have already posted its download link.....

Thanks.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Done Two Trades...

One Long in Open... Covered with LOSS.. and another SHORT... this Covered with PROFIT...

But these Trades are I say as without PROPER SETUP....so I say as my FOOLISH TRADES...with NO PLAN -- NO TGT NO SL.....

Still ENDED with PROFIT... as 2nd TRADE GIVEN PROFIT that Covered loss of 1st TRADE.

Never to Do this.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Again 2 bad trades...in SSLT

1st was worst.. without PLAN again... and due to emotions booked 1000 loss in it...

and in 2nd Trade... Recovered loss and Came in profit of 400/-

I don't know what happened to me today...

I think it was due to frustration that I missed some good trades...

Well said about SL. I am too surprised how close the SL are. I am more a positional trader and keep SL around 10-20%.

Great Sach007..U r really doing a great job..The best thing I liked with your trades is exceptionally low SL. I must say U r doing a great job with such small SLs..Keep up the good work , I ll start following your trades shortly....

Sach007, you have been doing very well. Small SL is both your strength and weakness. It is a strength when you are trading scripts and a weakness when you are trading Nifty. Small SL on indices can be hit very easily. Good luck.

Thanks a lot TraderPro for your appreciation. This appreciation motivates me to do more and improve more. I am trying to improve every day. Though one of the reason behind my SOME SUCCESS may be the SMALL STOPLOSS (with entry at right time) I am using.

Though I am still not able to trail the SL to the fullest when trade going in favor.

Also I don't know why but somehow my NIFTY FUTURE Trades (almost all) are failing. So I want to find out the reasons behind these FAILED Nifty trades.

Thanks and Regards

SACH

You should feel good for making 42% in a month. Good luck to reach your target soon.

Dear Friends,

This Month I started my MISSION to MAKE 100% PROFIT EVERY Month and I started posting my TRADES and UPDATES (Most of them are POSTED realtime)

Today my one MONTH COMPLETED (It means I have finalized this month as NOVEMBER... though my TRADING STARTED at 5th NOV) and Some days I have not TRADED also.

I have decided TARGET of 100% for this MONTH....

But This Month ---

1. I Achieved 42.19% this MONTH AGAINST 100% which means I have NOT ACHIEVED my TARGET with SHORTFALL of 58% this MONTH. Which is VERY SAD FOR ME.

2. But one thing that Makes me Happy that I have done trades with CONSISTENCY and CONSISTENCY in PROFIT MAKING also.

3. I must also FEEL HAPPY for making 42% RETURNS in a MONTH. Which means if we trade with a PLAN and DISCIPLINE we can achieve success.

4. This Month there were many instances where I taken trades wrongly and MANY INSTANCES were there where I had not taken TRADE DESPITE of that SITUATION FULFILLING all my CRITERIA. So I have taken notice of it.

5. So AGAIN AIMING FOR 100 % RETURNS for DECEMBER MONTH. THE RACE STARTS on MONDAY.....

BE WITH ME..........:)