system trading is best if used Systematically

abhiwhy

hi abhi,

thanks for the method. pl share yr views on

1. whats the time frame that this is best suited for. will it work on daily TF ?

2. i use investbulls, i dont know how to super impose 9 EMA and ADX 14 in same frame. also how to not show +DI, -DI

3. pl give more examples on short, long. more examples will help us come upto speed

4. do u have any paper test results? how does this work in range boun market? does it avoid whips--- ADX is supposed to filter that

5. can u take nifty and show the trades for aug series? because this is a range bon market so far

YOU R MOST WELCOME

I M ANSWERING UR QUESTIONS ONE BY ONE
1.IT SHOWS BEST RESULT WHEN TRADED ON DAILY TIME FRAME .
2.I HAVE NEVER USED investbulls U MAY TRY AMIBROKER IT IS FREE U CAN ALSO GET FREE DATA AND ALSO ALL INDICATORS WOULD WORK PROPERLY ON IT , OTHERWISE IF IN INVESTBULLS ADX, DI+ AND DI- COMES IN SAME PANE U MAY CHANGE THE COLOUR OF DI+ AND DI- MATCHING WITH BACKGROUND COLOR , TO MAKE IT INVISIBLE AND ONLY ADX WOULD BE VISIBLE
3.I WILL INDEED PROVIDE RESULTS ON OTHER STOCKS , BUT I WOULD SUGGEST U TO APPLY ON NIFTY OR ANY OTHER INDEX FUTURES CONTRACT AS THEIR CHARTS ARE IN BEST FORM AND MOST OF THE TIME UNIDIRECTIONAL
4. YA I DO , CHECK THE EXCEL SHEET I HAVE ATTACHED IN EARLIER POST
THAT WAS THE PAPER RESULT ,
LISTEN FRIEND , I HAVE DESIGNED THIS TECHNIQUE ONLY TO AVOID CHOPPY MARKETS AND FALSE SIGNALS SO IT IS ITS MAIN STRENGTH
5. I HAVE POSTED THE NIFTY CHART TOOK A LOOK AND GET ANSWER OF UR QUESTION .

abhiwhy

Here i m posting tatamotors performance most of time and overall
it looked profitable, please provide suggestions if any to improve the performance as it was the main purpose for starting this threat " to discuss and analyse the trading systems in order to make them most profitable "
if any idea about any possible trading system is there please make post and we would work together to make it perfect .:clapping:

Last edited:

abhiwhy

better use it for swing trading on daily time frame
avoid intraday , i m posting the meta expert file , go to expert adviser section/organiser/import and locate file and import file
best of luck :thumb:
please give ur review drawbacks or any suggestions for improving the same

happy trading
abhi.:cool:

Last edited:

hir0406

better use it for swing trading on daily time frame
avoid intraday , i m posting the meta expert file , go to expert adviser section/organiser/import and locate file and import file
best of luck :thumb:
please give ur review drawbacks or any suggestions for improving the same

happy trading
abhi.:cool:
sir i am runing the expert
but it is showing some SYNTAX ERRORS(THE FOLLOWING TOOLS CONTAIN SYNTAX ERRORS THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM COMPILING PROPERLY.THE ERRORS MAY BE CAUSED BY CUSTOM FORMULAS OR MSX DLLS THAT ARE UNAVAILABLE TO THIS SET OF TOOLS)

abhiwhy

sir i am runing the expert
but it is showing some SYNTAX ERRORS(THE FOLLOWING TOOLS CONTAIN SYNTAX ERRORS THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM COMPILING PROPERLY.THE ERRORS MAY BE CAUSED BY CUSTOM FORMULAS OR MSX DLLS THAT ARE UNAVAILABLE TO THIS SET OF TOOLS)
don't worry
make this expert
write in bullish trend section
Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL)
and in bearish
Mov(CLOSE,13,EXPONENTIAL)>Mov(CLOSE,3,EXPONENTIAL)
in ribbon section
in bullish select green
in bearish select red
in pattern select none
in pattern select none
type in lebels bull
and bear respectively
go to highlight section
select new
select colour blue or any of ur choice
copy paste formula

ADX(14)>Mov((ADX(14)),9,SIMPLE)
name the expert trend run
u have the expert ready.

abhi:thumb::cool:

sibumajumdar

My Dear abhiwhy,

Thanks for introducing this system for us. I understand this system is eme 3,13,34 but some place in yr post 2 u have mentioned as 315. Plz clear the doubt. Iam mainly a day trader with 2 lots of Mini Nifty but carry to if in heavy loss. Presenly seriously thinking to c/o some position for a week or 2. I find ur system will help me to do so. Iam using PIB & doing whole time trade at my home. I dont have ami or any source of RT Data other than PIB which does not allow 2 plot past data. Can i import ur meta export file & get the charts u have given in post 11& 13 ? Pardon me if my queries looks too silly. Iam nil in technical & my age (58+) is not on my side. Hence, i may raise simple queries. I hope u wont mind. Your system is so simple any lay man like me can do profitable trading. Am i wright? All the best of luck & happy trading. Thanks again........SM

sibumajumdar

one may say that why to use this technique as clearly in the chart the 313 crossover is showing better results?
but the matter is if u analyse past 2 year performance u would find that u were in every major move and distinctly away from choppy sessions as it is the main cause of losses for a trader while our 313 or any other technique is giving signal by signal we r away from the markets in such situations
but have positions in every major move u can analyse yourselves from past data
i m not posting all images because of unavailability of time .
:thumb:
i m posting resulted profit loss table from this system
Brother abhi, Figures look fantastic in ur attached file. If U plz mention date of Long & Cover against each trade that will help us ( ID Trader) to understand for how long to hold for excellent return which u have achieved. Plz oblize. Thanks & happy trade.........SM

Dear abhiwhy,

Your system and your way of explaining is nice. Only to capture big trends and escape from whipsaws you have made your system.Highly appreciated. But i observed in amibroker it was giving very few signals. For example in nifty as per your system, after exiting june 10th from long, no signal sofar.
I am a positional trader. I am following technical patterns. As per my setups so many stocks are ready to fall and to brake their support levels from their congestion zones. But when i scan as per your system i got only 3 or 4 stocks.As per my observation except this, everything is nice and it was a good system. In my opinion a trader must take in to account of support and ressistance lines before entering in to trade as per this system.