Sureshot

Well :lol:. As told from my side: Lets move on with the thread. Why don't you post any of your funny charts here, so we all can see your improvement?

Any way: Take care and calm down.

Good trading / DanPickUp
Dan dada sabse galti ho gai maaf karde bhai.... :p
Lets have healthy discussions here and work together as a team. I'am trying to give my best bas maholl na bigado yarro...

Jai mata di... Ng low 226.20.

Cheers.

DanPickUp

Dan dada sabse galti ho gai maaf karde bhai.... :p
Lets have healthy discussions here and work together as a team. I'am trying to give my best bas maholl na bigado yarro...

Jai mata di... Ng low 226.20.

Cheers.
Yep, you are right and I told twice: Lets the thread move on. So from my side: Please move on.

Good trading / DanPickUp

ashu1234

Well :lol:. As told from my side: Lets move on with the thread. Why don't you post any of your funny charts here, so we all can see your improvement?

Any way: Take care and calm down.

Good trading / DanPickUp
Dear, dear, dear....Now you are using emoticons to show that you are the last man laughing out. How plausible it is!. you've got nothing to add except backfiring others views. Believe me everyone who is reading this thread is now laughing at you. Lastly I'm confident on my way of trading, and those who want to judge can visit my thread, I don't go thread to thread and beat my own drum like you.

Bless you my friend if that's the attitude you have in your life.

ashu bhai i can understand your feelings but jane do bhai hota hai.... Calm down and chill..enjoy the profit rain bro \m/
Dan i dn't want your counter now.

Let's start with a new beginning.

Cheers,

ashu1234

Sorry Predictor bhai, will not post any further on this issue. Let the actions and profits do the talking. Calls are going gr8, well done.
Keep up the good work. Kaafi calls ho gaye aaj btw. :)

Positional Sell ng @ tom. Opening price, cmp 231 , sl- 243.5
T1- 226
T2-222
T3-219
T4-216.60
If closes below 212, target- 200/190
So finally i feel up posting it.
Ng made a new low of 225.80 and with this Target 1 achieved and dosto jo sl pe itna kar rahe the sl ka 's' bhi nahi gaya.. Risk and reward ratio ab mat sikhana.
Coming back to pt.
Those who worked in 1 lot to book full profit. Those who worked in more than 2 to book half of their position and revise sl to 238.5 .
Keep holding for more.

Jai mata di.

2 on 2 calls hit.
Abhi tak toh 'sureshot' hai :p kid'ng.
Many more to come.

Today's profit ( 1 lot basis )
Ng - Rs. 5.9 * 1250 - Rs. 7375
Crude -Rs. 28 * 100
-Rs. 2800
Total -10175.
This is just per single lot , those who worked in more,congratulations to them.

Regards,
The predictor

ashu1234

Advance call ::

Holding cum positional
BUY SILVER @ 42950-43500 , $l 41011 , TGT 45000-48000-52000-55000
Hat's off man!!,
Well I was bearish on gold silver and this call so avoided trading against the trend, but I can see how it worked out today. Personally I haven't traded coz I trade with small stop losses. But I really liked your advanced call, first n.g and today silver. Today's low 42753 means your call is active and today's high 44431 so far, means more than 75% target achieved today itself. I don't know upar kahan tak jayega, but your entry point was a good one.

Hat's off man!!,
Well I was bearish on gold silver and this call so avoided trading against the trend, but I can see how it worked out today. Personally I haven't traded coz I trade with small stop losses. But I really liked your advanced call, first n.g and today silver. Today's low 42753 means your call is active and today's high 44431 so far, means more than 75% target achieved today itself. I don't know upar kahan tak jayega, but your entry point was a good one.
Thanks a lot bro...bs apki dua bani rahe aur kya chaiye.... :)

Cheers,

Regards
The Predictor