Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Abhyudaya,

Please just address me as SG no 'Mod'......Thank you...!!!

Just follow the instructions given to Tarding Sag... and you should have the Nifty chart...

Let me know if encounter a different problem....!!!

SG

Hello Mod ( SG )

Its great to read your post . they are indeed very informative

I have downloaded GCI4 but i cant see nifty chart in Market Watch . Kindly help :)

SavantGarde

Hi Maheshaa,

First thing you need to do is stop the Trading based on exposure....
Is this exposure available to you based on your Holdings....If the answer is yes... then it is ok... but you need to stick to swing Trading in Equities....for now....

I have some details that I need to outline for you...will do it probably tomorrow...since the market is closed...OK

SG

my capital is very less coz of fear to invest (lack of knowledge)
i was investing 6k with exposure of 30k, lost 4.8k, i currently have 25k exposure with additional lean.

i came to know about sbi high brokerage very lately :(
atleast for 6 months i can't change from it. but surely i will jump to other.
i'm still abcd learner, but learnt a lot about inside market movements in this 5 months. At beginning i started with 6k, exposure upto 30k. i can invest more but need confidence by profit. i have never seen profit in my investment, but few times i had it, but i was expecting for more the market turned around and the same profit numbers when into negative valve in no time.

i last 3 months i have learnt about SMA, EMA, BB, RSI, WILLIAMR%, AND MACD ....... but only basics :annoyed:

i have lost most of my money in JPASSOCIATES, i was buying when everyone where shorting thinking this position will be bottom this happened when it fell from 72 to 67. this hard experience thought me what is short selling.

i will provide more info, which ever you want to know :)

Hi Maheshaa,

First thing you need to do is stop the Trading based on exposure....
Is this exposure available to you based on your Holdings....If the answer is yes... then it is ok... but you need to stick to swing Trading in Equities....for now....

I have some details that I need to outline for you...will do it probably tomorrow...since the market is closed...OK

SG
ok sirji

as far as i know they said that they will give 5 times the leaned amount in demat account as exposure. if i have leaned 20k from my account then the actual exposure will be 1 lakh.

me and my friends choose differnt types of investment together, me intraday 2 others short term and options, i lost 80% 2nd guy lost 100% in options, the short term guy lot 70% coz he invested in aviation industry
just a glimpse about my surrounding :D

Last edited:

SavantGarde

This is like the normal exposure offered by Brokers... which is designed by them to drive their clients off the cliff..... anyways will elaborate.... tomorrow... but no Trading based on Brokers exposure... unless you gain enough expertise to beat their system...OK

I am not going to repeat this again.... No Trading On Broker's Exposure

SG

ok sirji

as far as i know they said that they will give 5 times the leaned amount in demat account as exposure. if i have leaned 20k from my account then the actual exposure will be 1 lakh.

me and my friends choose differnt types of investment together, me intraday others short term and options, i lost 80% others lost 100% in futures, the short term guy lot 70% coz he invested in aviation industry
just a glimpse about my surrounding :D

This is like the normal exposure offered by Brokers... which is designed by them to drive their clients off the cliff..... anyways will elaborate.... tomorrow... but no Trading based on Brokers exposure... unless you gain enough expertise to beat their system...OK

I am not going to repeat this again.... No Trading On Broker's Exposure

SG
i got it sirji

good night for now:clapping:

I just wanted to tell you all that what you call the BB,EMA/SMA and so on..are not basics, they are just indicators and have nothing to do with learning the basics of trading.

The basic of trading , most fundamental part(not Fundamental analysis). More basic than TA and FA is SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Learn to see Supply and demand on charts. None of the indicators will teach you this.

Once you learn to see Supply and Demand on charts , then add indicators to help you make more informed decisions.

Please do not think that indicators are basics of TA and reading charts and that they can help you make trading decisions.

Good luck.

SavantGarde

Would You Care To Stand Here & Teach What You Know ....So That All The Karans & Maheshaa's Of The Trading Universe Take What Is Rightfully Theirs & Are Able To Do It On Their Own.

SG

I just wanted to tell you all that what you call the BB,EMA/SMA and so on..are not basics, they are just indicators and have nothing to do with learning the basics of trading.

The basic of trading , most fundamental part(not Fundamental analysis). More basic than TA and FA is SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Learn to see Supply and demand on charts. None of the indicators will teach you this.

Once you learn to see Supply and Demand on charts , then add indicators to help you make more informed decisions.

Please do not think that indicators are basics of TA and reading charts and that they can help you make trading decisions.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.