Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagar,

If it is GCI MT4, then click on the button 'Market Watch' 3rd from the left on top....

If Market watch is already open take the cursor on it Left click Mouse button and select 'Symbols'

The window that opens expand the rows and if NSE is in Grey then double click on it.... and small symbol on the left of it should turn Yellow... it means you have activated that particular symbol.... and you can add the chart from the + sign on top...

SG

:(

No NSE seen

SavantGarde

Then I wonder why you want to Trade the Nifty 5 min. Chart...
Basically you & Blitzz have the same account size...right...!!!

If you ask my opinion... Start with 15 Min. TF and then as the confidence builds up with the Strategy you can go for Short Term Swing... Less headache in my opinion... and you can do +200 point quite easily......

Your comments... please...!!!

SG

App.2 Lac Savant Sir

SavantGarde

Sagar you need to activate it first... by right clicking on the market watch and selecting 'Symbols' and then the image I posted you see the$ signs in yellow ....because those indexes are activated...in your case it must be grey still they only then NSE will reflect... in the the image you posted...

SG

Then I wonder why you want to Trade the Nifty 5 min. Chart...
Basically you & Blitzz have the same account size...right...!!!

If you ask my opinion... Start with 15 Min. TF and then as the confidence builds up with the Strategy you can go for Short Term Swing... Less headache in my opinion... and you can do +200 point quite easily......

Your comments... please...!!!

SG
Savant Sir,

I am asking for your Guidance and what you are saying is worth, so from tomorrow I will start with 15 Min TF.
I hope I will be getting your Valuable Guidance in 15 Min TF Trading.
I would also request you to guide as how to Trade.

Thanks & Regards

SavantGarde

Ok..Karan from Tomorrow 15 min....!!!

Tomorrow is Holiday...from Wednesday....:)

SG

Savant Sir,

I am asking for your Guidance and what you are saying is worth, so from tomorrow I will start with 15 Min TF.
I hope I will be getting your Valuable Guidance in 15 Min TF Trading.
I would also request you to guide as how to Trade.

Thanks & Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.