Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
SG,

I am always here... missed your posts for last couple of months (have seen a few in 'Trading the bars')... nice to see your presence again in this thread... welcome back...

waiting for Goofy-bro's posts now... :)
I guess you know.... but still don't want to take any chances..... that Goofy has become EagleOne and you can find him either in Sudoku's Thread or TraderRavi's Thread.... :)

SavantGarde

Blitzz,

Keep for Re-entry @ 5021 for now... we will see if it needs any tweaking later....towards the close....:)

You may wonder about the Price of 5021... it is to show we aren't really interested in the re-entry.... at a higher price...:)

SG

Now there is a little over an hour left... wait to see what happens... in the last 5-10 minutes... No entries.... in between...OK

SG

stock72

Keeping it rangebound in the last 30 minutes....moving only a few points on either side...is Accumulation... by the Smart Money with upward bias...because small Traders will not enter.... so there is a good chance that we move up at the opening tomorrow....

SG
why to speculate ?

SavantGarde

This reasoning should get validated... with a bigger upmove in the last few minutes of closing...

SG

Keeping it rangebound in the last 30 minutes....moving only a few points on either side...is Accumulation... by the Smart Money with upward bias...because small Traders will not enter.... so there is a good chance that we move up at the opening tomorrow....

SG

PGDIMES

Recency effect says - Nifty futures whenever forms a big white candle followed by inside day (preferably doji or a spinning top) gives a good gap down opening the next day... :)

SavantGarde

Because....

I don't trade off the chart..... and moreover understanding Market Structure... of what is happening.... gives us an edge..... and a little more butter & jam.... & it is the same thing... that gives us an early exit from a position.... before the crowd is clamouring for the exit door...:)

SG

why to speculate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.