Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking at the crossover... I would say 5035-5038 should make for a nice Long entry...Let's see how it unfolds...

SG
Sometimes I get the feeling that you are the one who moves this market..... One of those big FII/DII.........

I am watching Minifty and it makes a low of 5037.5 and has given a cool retracement of 26points by now.... :)

Hats off to you....

SavantGarde

Blitzz,

You can't Take a positional... Future and keep a S/L of a 5 min. TF, moreover your Position sizing was good for 1.7L

....you mat regret the S/L later... you could have done some quick scalp...leaving your original position untouched....

SG

Holy crap!!
Went for lunch and now seeing this unexpected move. Luckily Had kept TSL at 5064. Now tell me SG if you see any oppurtunity to go long :)

5052-5055 Immediate resistance... if Europe & Dow Futures support...then we could head back up higher...:)

SG
AND how can we determine europe and dow futures support ? (a noob question may be)
i been asked to play it cash market then enter into futures and options

problem is i have lost money in cash market, investing 5k (exposer of 30k) and lossing 4.5k already 80% of money when i have no knowledge about indicators and the market. starting gain knowledge

PGDIMES

Hi PGD,

How are you... ??? Good to see you after ages....:)

Welcome Back...!!!

SG
SG,

I am always here... missed your posts for last couple of months (have seen a few in 'Trading the bars')... nice to see your presence again in this thread... welcome back...

waiting for Goofy-bro's posts now... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.