Stick Sandwich on February 4th for Bull Gangs

Hy man

Why not show in this forum, what trade you implemented today with that pattern ?

I mean, it not should be a problem for a pro like you to show how you made 100 points since posting the hammer.

You anyway know what would happen and so why not show when you went in and when giving your order to your broker to get out to save your win.

Today, it is very easy to make a screen shot from an order on your screen.

We then all can learn from you how to behave next time in a situation like that and we all can enjoy a bier.

Thanks for your help

DanPickUp
Hey DanPickUp,

I think you misunderstood me. And I really feel pity on that. I didn't claimed myself pro or top-shot trader. And moreover it's my personal trades which I don't want to expose it to others. It's strictly confidential.

Can you expose your account statement to me or someone else to let us know what is happening in your financial world ? So that I can take decisions based on your intellect....Now I can answer that for you and the practical answer is "NO".

As far as learning is concerned, I am a trader and investor... not some free analyst or tipster. Even those guys have disclaimer that they don't have any holdings on what they recommend.....I am not sure to which extent it is true either...Got it?

-Vinnie.

Very few real traders here
I would really like to know what is meant by "REAL" trader(s). If you believe you have answer you should know whether you are stating it or questioning it.

Now since you quoted DanPickUp, I would provide an extension to both comments...So what I would like to convey is...that If one trader wants to keep his trades and finance personal, that doesn't mean that he is NOT a real trader. If you want please post your open positions, even your Brokerage user name and possibly trading password as well. But I won't.

-Vinnie

Hy vinnie

You wrote :

"Hey DanPickUp,

I think you misunderstood me. And I really feel pity on that. I didn't claimed myself pro or top-shot trader."

Vinnie, with that words, you got a new reader for your posts and that is me.

In old posts you behaved and treated others, in special some friends of mine, like dummies. I then really got angry about you and I had to show it to you.

With post 21 you showed part of your personality in a very friendly way and I am happy about that.

So let us be good readers from each of ours posts and we may can learn some thing from each others, even I do not trade the Indian market. I am an outsider in this forum, because I only trade in the USA.

Hey man, I hope to hear positive posts from you.

Regards

DanPickUp
Hey DanPickup,

I can really understand your anger, but that was not my intention. And I didn't pin-pointed anyone especially your friends or my enemies.... that "stop posting as you are a dummy"... Thoughts and opinions are welcomed as long it is not enforced and manipulated for personal gains. They can be as good as for bad people and can be as bad as for good people ... vice-a-versa.

In short I would say everyone is not perfect for others but can be perfect in their inner sense. So let's use our perfection for everyone's betterment including self and keep this community engaged in lateral and meaningful thinking.

Hope to see and hear same from you too... Positive Posts.

-Vinnie.

pasha

I would really like to know what is meant by "REAL" trader(s). If you believe you have answer you should know whether you are stating it or questioning it.
-Vinnie
Questioning it.
It's not about analysis at all, just the conviction to follow up on it.
Everyone has an opinion, the only true benchmark of that opinion is how much money has been made from it.