Stick Sandwich on February 4th for Bull Gangs

SANDWICH yet to bake? :Or it is overbaked and become nonedible?:D Todays chart is realy disappointing.:It is gapdn and closed near low(Will it safe to go long right nowDo we have 2 close exisiting long?::confused:
Today's chart is disappointing for bears not for bulls. And the best SANDWICH is eaten well without being baked/overbaked/ or waiting to get it non-edible. You know what I am recommending now ?? :):cheers:

Vinnie,

I think the thinking pattern of you and me are same. Why not you be my guest in my Blog ?

I will send you a PM, If you are interested reply my PM.

Vinnie,

I think the thinking pattern of you and me are same. Why not you be my guest in my Blog ?

Hey Oguru - Glad to saw that I am invited. For sure, I want to be part of it. I visited your blog once the time when I saw your first post and got the URL. It's quite decent site and found it's useful to put stuff in there too.

In a way I would also say our thinking pattern are identical, but I am glad that the important factor points to thinking RIGHT & ACCURATE.

Waiting for your PM to my way:thumb:

-Vinnie.

Thank you very much !!!

pasha

Hy man

Why not show in this forum, what trade you implemented today with that pattern ?

I mean, it not should be a problem for a pro like you to show how you made 100 points since posting the hammer.

You anyway know what would happen and so why not show when you went in and when giving your order to your broker to get out to save your win.

Today, it is very easy to make a screen shot from an order on your screen.

We then all can learn from you how to behave next time in a situation like that and we all can enjoy a bier.

Thanks for your help

DanPickUp
Very few real traders here

Hey Surya,

Thanks.

I saw the pattern happened on the dates mentioned by you. Your analysis is correct. If you see August pattern it's quite perfect and previous dates has confirmations after forming the pattern. What happened yesterday was also the same, but reaction across negative fundamentals generated the negative mind set. As it is rightly said fundamentals has more strength than technicals.

I have replied oguru about what happened today. Please help by elongating opinions and observations.

We will see what's in store for us - hope the negative concoctions doesn't exist anymore, but definitely I would say the bulls are still fighting hard to show bears the door. If they succeed in keeping the support levels strong then definitely the pattern's strength will be proven.

-Vinnie.
Closed near 4760+ levels in the special trading session with ridiculously low volumes. Have to wait and see on Monday. Keep posting

Vinnie,

Oguru. your blog/site doesn't have any place for posting opinions or comments or to get regisered.. If it is diff url pls pm me.

Hi All,

If any one want to post comments in the blog, you don't have to register. Every Blog article has a "comments" link for you to post your views on articles. If you want to contribute articles, You can become registered users as well (please check the Register and Login page on upper right corner of the blog, Please for give me for the poor readability of those links. I am working on it).

Link : http://optionguru.in ( Mods/Admins: As the users requested I am posting the link here. If it is offensive, please feal free to remove the link).