Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
swiss team well ahead from France according to FIFA ranking.....so my expectation was high................hope will bounce back after half time....if 5-0 in favor of france I don't mind because now france doing only counter attack....:thumb:
Well, there are still many IF this and this happen, Switzerland still would have a chance to come into the next round. But for this game Switzerland has seen it. France is to strong to give away a lead of 3:0. So lets see how the next three matches in this group E will go on. So Hopp Schwiitz for the next, last game for the qualification for the next round :clapping::clapping: And of course thanks for your support. :clapping::clapping:

Well, there are still many IF this and this happen, Switzerland still would have a chance to come into the next round. But for this game Switzerland has seen it. France is to strong to give away a lead of 3:0. So lets see how the next three matches in this group E will go on. So Hopp Schwiitz for the next, last game for the qualification for the next round :clapping::clapping: And of course thanks for your support. :clapping::clapping:
well well my prediction correct......5-0 as of now :(

Iran lost the game against Argentina 0:1. Still they have a chance to find them selfs in the next round. The whole team of Argentina is build around Messi and nothing else. Will this be enough at the moment he not will shoot the necessary goal? We will see as every thing is open on the way to the final game. Hope Swiitz :D:rofl:

Now the Germans do there real first match against a team of 11 full motivated players. If they win now after this 2:2, I would say the have grounded in this SWC and we have an other favorite to be in the final. Never in the past so many tors where shot in any SWC, so kindly lets continue with such nice games. Hope Schwiitz :D:D:rofl::lol:

Now the harder games come into play, as the tournament slowly reaches the level where only counts: Win = Stay in Brazil or lose = Go home

Neutral fans in one person for one match

South Korean fans before the game

USA fan but deep in her heart Columbia fan

Russian fans who are in love with each other

amitrandive

Japanese fans win hearts for cleaning up stadium

Japan may have lost their chance at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in the match against Greece last week, but they won hearts all over the world with their incredible gesture after - they stayed back to clean the stadium of all litter as the rest of the crowd filed out.

Wearing raincoats to protect themselves against the drizzle, and armed with garbage bags, the Blue Samurai fans set an example of true sportsmanship and goodwill, despite their loss. Unlike fans in other nations that have been known to resort to vandalism and violence (both in disappointment and exuberance) after a match, the 15,000 Japanese fans present at the Arena Pernambuco, Recife showed off a civic sense embedded deep within their cultural etiquette. In Japan, it is common practice to clean up after yourself at concerts, sporting events and festivals. At restaurants, diners clean their own tables after a meal. And at public events, people often carry garbage back home to dispose of, instead of littering. A Japanese football fan was quoted telling the NPR, "We try to do little bit of clean-up to show respect to the host country and just, you know, show off how clean things are in Japan. And we like to make it so here, too." At the end of the match, the defeated Japanese players formed a line and bowed to their fans, in appreciation of their support.

These photographs went viral on social media, eliciting responses that hailed Japan as a fascinating example of sportsmanship. The host nation, Brazil, has called this out as a great example for Brazilians.

Now live:

Netherlands against Chile and

Spain against Australia

I love this stage in the tournament as even two games go on at the same time. Netherlands is still my favorite for the end game.

Status
Not open for further replies.