Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP bro ....Will you support USA?:D

DP bro ....Will you support USA?:D
which is in group G like Germany or Ghana :D. Will you support them? I mean USA?

And yes: Pure will to win the game. My respect to the team. They did it before against Norway, so they are mentally very strong.

All 6 Argentina supporters.........of TJ................wake up :D.........MESI gonna kill.....Bosnia......:clap:

All 6 Argentina supporters.........of TJ................wake up :D.........MESI gonna kill.....Bosnia......:clap:
I kindly request you to not provoke any thing here, other wise the thread will be closed because of my request or your post will be deleted. So watch what you post.

The thread is for pure fun and not for your what ever you think is best. All views are welcome with respect and not with any underlying comment like: Wake up.

Hope you got the point clearly as I do not warn you again.

I kindly request you to not provoke any thing here, other wise the thread will be closed because of my request or your post will be deleted. So watch what you post.

The thread is for pure fun and not for your what ever you think is best. All views are welcome with respect and not with any underlying: Wake up. Hope you got the point clearly as I do not warn you again.
what I did bro.....you are master in this field not me....:D

Argentina made the first step by winning against Bosnia with 2:1. It was Bosnia's first match in a SWC.

France made it against Honduras with 3:0. Honduras never won any game in a SWC and this was just the continuation of the past.

Japan lost against the Ivory Coast with 1:2

Now the next interesting game will be Germany against Portugal.

amitrandive

Argentina made the first step by winning against Bosnia with 2:1. It was Bosnia's first match in a SWC.

France made it against Honduras with 3:0. Honduras never won any game in a SWC and this was just the continuation of the past.

Japan lost against the Ivory Coast with 1:2

Now the next interesting game will be Germany against Portugal.
Yes , I will be watching that match tonight.
Germany Vs Portugal
:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.