SH's swing trading system - a simple way to play the markets

sunilrhs

Dear SH,

We got onto shorts as per the 315, just came across to this thread of yours n found you are long instead...Confused now..I want to follow you and your advice...considering world markets as of now (US & europe), i guess we may have 3rd whipsaw in 315 at trot.

Should i cover short and go long??

Regards

Sunil

vinst

Dear SH,

We got onto shorts as per the 315, just came across to this thread of yours n found you are long instead...Confused now..I want to follow you and your advice...considering world markets as of now (US & europe), i guess we may have 3rd whipsaw in 315 at trot.

Should i cover short and go long??

Regards

Sunil
315 is used on daily timeframe. This thread is 30min strategy.
don't mix up.
even the readers get confused ;)

VJAY

Dear anjanbm,
We have no position as of now....as per method we are long but we not taken that trade due to far away stops(arround 190 points)...so if we get any bar close abv15ema we look for long trade...for long SAR @5325...but we not take short trade too if price break 5325 Reason :same far away stops :) Hope this clear your doubrs

anjanbm

Dear Vijay,
If low of 5325 breaks down and as per signals we have to go short and for this short position recent ema15 touch and high is 5410 level, can we keep this as sar.
regards,
anjanbm

VJAY

Dear Vijay,
If low of 5325 breaks down and as per signals we have to go short and for this short position recent ema15 touch and high is 5410 level, can we keep this as sar.
regards,
anjanbm
No SAR @5516... we look high(abv 15 ema) of current low and previous low ...

Hello,

If next candle close above 15 ema (bullish candle), that means its buy signal ? If yes what about 315 crossover yesterday ?
Or high of candle will be New SAR if NF goes below 5322 ?

If anyone can Reply...

Thanks

Last edited:

VJAY

Hello,

If next candle close above 15 ema (bullish candle), that means its buy signal ? If yes what about 315 crossover yesterday ?
Or high of candle will be New SAR if NF goes below 5322 ?

If anyone can Reply...

Thanks
Friends...please avoid trades about 315 here in this thread........not confuse members of this thread.....its request