Sensex heading to 12000 and below (opinion please)

Sensex is heading towards 12000 and below?

• Yes

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh my......the analysts..... they tell...
>be in cash (SENSEX @ 28K)
>sit on cash (17 K)
>sleep on cash (16 K)
>sleep in cash (15 K)
>(14 K)live with the CRASH:D
whom ur advicing??????????? i think investors.:eek:..
from the very name-- this is trader's site
if i sit in cash then how i can short futures as brokers claim some margin( n i donch use stocks for margin as all long stocks hav sold by traders long back)
to do ne type of trading:D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sudoku1

whom ur advicing??????????? i think investors.:eek:..
from the very name-- this is trader's site
if i sit in cash then how i can short futures as brokers claim some margin( n i donch use stocks for margin as all long stocks hav sold by traders long back)
to do ne type of trading:D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
m not advicing......only coming across;)

i will alwys advice traders .....NEVER B IN CASH.....TRADE THE MKTS FOR 365 DAYS A YEAR....as there is no such time in the mkts 2 sit quit on the fence according 2 me...:)

That why we call them analysts.
what is wrong in analyzing if i am right ill get an interview shoot from a television, if not i still analyze....till i get an offer.....hi hi hi

VG
>be in cash (SENSEX @ 18K)
>sit on cash (17 K)
>sleep on cash (16 K)
>sleep in cash (15 K)
>(14 K)live with the CRASH:D

I HOPE....

that the sensex will at go below 13500 levels and it will not be below 10,000 and also i hope that it will recover in the month of September as our FM and other analyst say,
Happy trading!!

m not advicing......only coming across;)

i will alwys advice traders .....NEVER B IN CASH.....TRADE THE MKTS FOR 365 DAYS A YEAR....as there is no such time in the mkts 2 sit quit on the fence according 2 me...:)
i have lots of respect for sudoku1 but i disagree by thought of sudoku1 that "there is no such time in the mkts 2 sit quit on the fence for traders" i belive trader should stay away from choppy markets and trendless market..it happens some time market doesn't give any meaningfull direction..i feel that time traders should stay away from markets....:rolleyes:

dhakkan

Might I suggest that in choppy markets also people make lots of money.... one strategy is to sell options on both sides (sell 1 call and 1 put)...:) ...
But its one of the most riskiest thing to do...:). (to minimise risk there are few strategies)...
Soduko might be doing this..:)..or something better

Hi Friend,

The speed with which the market is coming down suggests that sensex will definitely go to 12000 and below. Thanks for all those who voted.

Let us wait and see what happens. There is a strong support seen at 12500 levels in the form of triple bottom (on daily chart) during March 2007 period.

If this strong support is broken then sensex may directly head towards 10k.

Let us wait and watch if this support is taken or not.

Thanks,
Knag
:confused:

U

uasish

My personal view,
HL when confirmed (some time in Future )then a valid opinion can be made for this Huge Rise,until then a 'Mean Reversion'.
As a trader will always trade towards current trend.