SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
SEBI is working for Govt. In the name of "investor protection," their only Goal is to shift F&O volume to CASH market as much as possible. By this continuous process only causing more harm to investors & traders! But they wouldn't stop unless face stiff resistance.

Govt & SEBI is taking the benefit of individual retail traders who don't know each other, don't have a union.
But big brokers can easily bring the clients together through common petition etc by informing them using official email. They need to build protest quickly, otherwise, SEBI will destroy small investors or traders very quickly. And soon SEBI would destroy the whole market structure without knowing the large-scale effect of destroying the base(small traders) of the market ecosystem .

Last edited:

vikas2131

SEBI is working for Govt. In the name of "investor protection," their only Goal is to shift F&O volume to CASH market as much as possible. By this continuous process only causing more harm to investors & traders! But they wouldn't stop unless face stiff resistance.

Govt & SEBI is taking the benefit of individual retail traders who don't know each other, don't have a union.
But big brokers can easily bring the clients together through common petition etc by informing them using official email. They need to build protest quickly, otherwise, SEBI will destroy small investors or traders very quickly. And soon SEBI would destroy the whole market structure without knowing the large-scale effect of destroying the base(small traders) of the market ecosystem .
All the discount brokers will have to talk in one voice. that is the only way something could happen otherwise no chance.

vikas2131

SEBI is now thinking of extending derivatives trading time as more than half of its business has gone abroad to price in news flow that comes after market hours. Now they want to offload the domestic retail derivatives participants too - what an irony.

By-the-way the application written by me on NaMo app. has been sent to SEBI (this what the update I have got y'day).

Guys lets put pressure on our brokers too through e-mails, ph calls etc.. Brokers should also take up this matter with sebi after all their business will also be impacted adversely.
Regulators may extend timings of currency derivatives trading

https://www.livemint.com/Money/R5BZ...d-timings-of-currency-derivatives-tradin.html

Dick move by SEBI totally! Now tell me something, if I have to take a 20x or 10x leverage on selected equity stocks, will it be possible in the new scenario? And also probably impact on volatility?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk