SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

cloudTrader

We have a serious job crisis and if not addressed urgently , would push india towards civil war like conditions hence rules and regulations should be simple and self employment must be encouraged
A mini civil war is going on in the country. Only riots do not imply civil war, its the state in which a portion of population is being pushed into. Media is not bringing it out. They are busy in news of Virushka & Nawab Ambani meeting his princess.

TraderGYO

Thanks. I have gone through most of the posts in this thread and will surely take up the issues of traders & investors. If we had the size and mass of the large brokerage houses at the moment, we would've been in a much better position to represent everyone's views. But, if everybody supports us for the common cause of make life easier for the community, we will be happy to take it up.

Not just saying.
We would absolutely support you. More power to you.

Oh yeah.. we will support you. There was an instance in past, I don't remember the exact topic, but another broker had started a petition on Change.org and more than 50 members from here had signed it. I believe it received more than 25k signatures.

TraderGYO

Oh yeah.. we will support you. There was an instance in past, I don't remember the exact topic, but another broker had started a petition on Change.org and more than 50 members from here had signed it. I believe it received more than 25k signatures.
@timepass ji what are few good points on your opinion to write about against this draconian decision?

50 members, that's it? I have much larger expectations from the traderji community.
Not everyone posts their internet activities here, about 90% of the active members here are silent readers. Also, I am sure that every voter got some others to vote along with him. I got 3 others.