SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
But there are not much jobs too in the market. Salary is only for some. Like us india too should have a job report and compensation at least 2 rs /month for unemployed.
O Bhai !! Bas kar aab rulayega kya. I am banking on the youth of India and Bullish on Nifty for next 20 years (Not my saying). By the way Astrolgy is a good line. Babagiri is also good.

iwillwin

Bhai business men tax nai denge par free me garibo me kapde baanteige, Khana khilayenge, daan karenge....

Govt tax payers k money se pehle apna pet bharti hai fir next year ki chinta me aur tax badhati hai.... retail ki yahi haalat hai.... 80C, 80D me kuchh nai bachta ...

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Nifty ended near days high. But Dow 500-700 pt down @ night. Such shocks are very common in recent days.
SEBI/Gormint must discuss NSE-BSE to extend market timing at least up to 9:30PM ASWAP, if they really want investors/people of India's protection.

Day trading was already very tough, the highest degree of mastery due to short-term noises.
Now swing trading is getting tough due to overnight US market action.

But in the name of investors protection, SEBI is busy to increase STT revenue for Gormint!
Nowadays SEBI's main goal is to move the F&O volume to CASH market to earn some extra STT for Gormint! Nothing else... :eek:
This could be a tragedy of Indian Traders/Investors soon.

SEBI is killing the "The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs", the F&O TRADERS who give dual even triple or more tax!!! ->Transaction charge for exchanges+Stamp for States+STT & LTCG/Income Tax to Gormint+ 18% GST). Now they want more STT!! Volume shift to CASH market!!!

We traders knew very well the dangerous effect of GREED. SEBI & Gormint will be punished automatically by the law of nature... very soon.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Anybody who trades in the market ,passing NCFM exam is child’s play as he is using all the concepts in his trading.Theory part one can do in one week.I have passed NCFM dealers module and derivatives modules half a dozen times .Exam dates are available very easily within 1-1.5 months time max,and we can register,pay fees and get admit card all on line .So passing exam is not a big issue.It will ensure that people with knowlegge and understanding of risk ,margining system,order matching etc will come in F & O market.It is necessary...many times new traders ( even terminal operators of brokers ) do not understand if one is short puts and market going down means a loss to the trader...they think if one is short in anything,market going down means profits...

Smart_trade
It is easy for most traders out there, but there is a lack of inclination to read/study a book, appear for an exam and wait 1-1.5 months to write it. Also, repeat it once in 3 years to renew the validity. This is something most people will be very hesitant to do. Yeah, but your point is valid too that only people who understand F&O will trade it. But on the contrary, it will discourage and demotivate the majority of the crowd who know the instruments but do not have the patience to do the above.

vikas2131

It is easy for most traders out there, but there is a lack of inclination to read/study a book, appear for an exam and wait 1-1.5 months to write it. Also, repeat it once in 3 years to renew the validity. This is something most people will be very hesitant to do. Yeah, but your point is valid too that only people who understand F&O will trade it. But on the contrary, it will discourage and demotivate the majority of the crowd who know the instruments but do not have the patience to do the above.
We have a serious job crisis and if not addressed urgently , would push india towards civil war like conditions hence rules and regulations should be simple and self employment must be encouraged

maneverfix

We have a serious job crisis and if not addressed urgently , would push india towards civil war like conditions hence rules and regulations should be simple and self employment must be encouraged[/QUOTE]

Yes, with aim of encouraging self employment, pradhan mantri mudra yojna has been launched for upcoming, tea stalls and pakoda stalls. It is still unclear whether plan of selling both products under one roof will be extended loan under mudra yojna, as this is reserved under large scale industry group.

pannet1

Awesome Tejas,

Very nice to see CEO of brokerage particapating in traders concern. You are THE MAN.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Awesome Tejas,

Very nice to see CEO of brokerage particapating in traders concern. You are THE MAN.
Thanks. I have gone through most of the posts in this thread and will surely take up the issues of traders & investors. If we had the size and mass of the large brokerage houses at the moment, we would've been in a much better position to represent everyone's views. But, if everybody supports us for the common cause of make life easier for the community, we will be happy to take it up.

Not just saying.