Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

Read the thread given below....if oscillators stay in overbought territory for more than 5 bars, it means it will go up a lot more.....the thread precisely talks about that.....

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/how-to-trade-with-an-oscillator.30182/

Smart_trade
Sorry for my stupid question but what do you mean by bars in RSI graph.
For example in the chart which sanju005ind has posted for Birla Cable above does bar mean the actual price bar (candle stick)?
Or can we get RSI bars too using some setting in chartink website?

Sorry for my stupid question but what do you mean by bars in RSI graph.
For example in the chart which sanju005ind has posted for Birla Cable above does bar mean the actual price bar (candle stick)?
Or can we get RSI bars too using some setting in chartink website?
Please read the thread fully ...it will take few days to read .It will clear all your doubts.Once the concept is understood, it will help you a lot in your trading career.It has helped me a lot too.....

Smart_trade

Will read, the problem is since the charts are missing i can not actually see what you intended by word "bars".
How do i count number of bars since i am getting a continuous graph of RSI.
Bars are price bars which correspond to the oscillator being in overbought/ oversold territory.

ST

nitingosavi

Now we are ready for some discussions. I know that many players dont like monthly charts.But with the information in hand one can get in lower timeframe also and play accordingly.
In my current situation, this is my perfect cuppa coffee :D

Intraday currently would be my road to ruin and I am avoiding it completely. Real money is in swing trades and long term investments. It is a game of little patience and I think am up for it.

This thread is awesome!