Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

@Smart_trade sir do you still use this 5 bar system to trade with oscillators ?
Thinking of trying it in some swing trading.
Since i only trade/invest in equities i can not short a stock so half of the opportunities are already lost.
These days I don’t trade on oscillators but I always keep an eye on 5 bars in OB/OS zones in my favourite stocks because that gives me a very high success trade by adding quantity in any scrip.....if someone only trades this setup he can make a good living in my view....it is a very good pattern in Daytrading.

Smart_trade

These days I don’t trade on oscillators but I always keep an eye on 5 bars in OB/OS zones in my favourite stocks because that gives me a very high success trade by adding quantity in any scrip.....if someone only trades this setup he can make a good living in my view....it is a very good pattern in Daytrading.

Smart_trade
ST how to use this for swing trading? pls advise

prabhsingh

Smart_trade
Any particular thread which you can guide for further study would be appreciated.

Any particular thread which you can guide for further study would be appreciated.
Thomas DeMark books deal with oscillators,its qualifiers in details...you may like to study from the books....

I remember having posted many charts in the thread for dealing with the behaviour of oscillators and the qualifiers, but as all charts are missing,I suggest you study DeMark books and once you understand then the posts in the threads will add value even without charts...

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
hi Sanju Bro
if I understand right, According to your method, there is a buy also in Julyend-august start in this stock.?
then again re-entry in nov start.??
thanks
Yes. In July Aug there was entry.There were many stocks that I got entries too. When the market turns bullish many stocks will be showing that tendencies.But then I looked at fundamentals and filtered them out and took one from each sector.All of them started hitting 15-20% within 3-4 weeks. For me this too was a very good revelation. Now that STda has showed how to trade Oscillators. We will be better equipped when the next bull phase starts.till then capital accumulation.